Thread: FX60 Px editor

FX60 Px editor

How do i get a pump to show up from to show up on the px editor from the kitPxHVAC? I dragged it onto the graphic window but it doesnt show up. Items like pipes will show up. any adivce is appreciated

You have to assign boolean point to this widget and after that it will show up.

You need to connect the point to the "ord" under Value Binding.

See attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

nice, thanks for the help. also, is there a way to zoom in on the graphic while working on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Igotworms View Post
    nice, thanks for the help. also, is there a way to zoom in on the graphic while working on it?
    I would like to know that also. I just slide the Nav/Navigation/Palette window to the left which doesn't help a whole lot.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

I believe a zoom functionality is one of the features Tridium is adding in Niagara 3.5