artic chill/ freeze co

Hey guys,
    Have a project coming up with freeze co modular chillers. Freeze co is also known as artic chill. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are.
    Thanks

Don`t like them .
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

any particular reason

I guess it was the controls that I didn't like. For me it was kinda like working on a trane rtu . It's like is the output supposed to be on or off ? Kinda like saying i tripped off guess what I tripped off on.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I've started-up a few of their "medical chillers" and found them to be well built and reasonably easy to work on. Their wiring diagrams and user interface leave something to be desired.
    UA LU 562

ive worked on a few of their medical chillers as well. they are ok. control was made by carel...pretty simple to work on.

navigating a carel takes some getting used to. these things fit a very specific need. they fit in small spaces. average to me at best, but you are not buying a 2000 ton centrif.

the office said they will have the turbocore compressor in it. I saw the turbocore are the Expo a few weeks ago and they look neat. Anyone play with these much? I was at McQuays booth and they had a 500 ton with their own mag lev compressor and they are impressive just haven't had the opportunity to work on them