View Poll Results: Good Idea or not?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! Splendid idea!

2 22.22%
  • Cool, but I don't think it will 'fly'.

0 0%
  • No. don't be such a ,.... Tool...

7 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Oh Please, Can I use this for an avatar?

http://www.drudgereport.com/os.jpg

I like it!

Probably good material for "caption this" in any case.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 01-26-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Caption this

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    http://www.drudgereport.com/os.jpg

I like it!

Probably good material for "caption this" in any case.
    Nah that would defile the image of superman. I think the joker is better. Thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Nah that would defile the image of superman. I think the joker is better. Thank you very much

That is probably more appropriate for obama, but on defiling,... Zzonko gave me his old one but I have not used it here so as not to confuse anyone. yet...

Caption this>

UP! UP! AND..... OH MY GOD I'M FALLLLLLLLLLLiiiiiinnnnggg

OK how about this one. Thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK how about this one. Thank you very much

LOL!

Is that 'Mighty mouse"???

LOL!

Yep

Barry Goldwater

LOL!

More like Rotty Rat.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Must go visit planet earth now to see how my menions are doing.

Barry Goldwater

As a general rule of thumb for political avatars;

You can use a political avatar that has a positive connotation, but not a negative one.

Ex: I support Obama = OK

Obama sucks = not OK

As always, avatars must be tasteful and site-appropriate. We like to think we're professionals here.

Be advised that any avatars that fall into gray area may be removed. Also be advised that avatars are a site wide issue (it shows up wherever you post on the site), so a mod or Admin might remove an avatar regardless of what the ARPC thinks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post

You can use a political avatar that has a positive connotation, but not a negative one.

Obama sucks = not OK

As always, avatars must be tasteful and site-appropriate. We like to think we're professionals here.

Be advised that any avatars that fall into gray area may be removed. Also be advised that avatars are a site wide issue (it shows up wherever you post on the site), so a mod or Admin might remove an avatar regardless of what the ARPC thinks about it.

Think this one will fly?
    I haven't used it because it was political.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post

Obama sucks = not OK

Good explanation.... My current avatar is probably the most character appropriate for me anyway.. LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast