The Carolina's

Thread: The Carolina's

Wink

I am a partner of a mid sized commercial service and install operation in PA. We are looking to open a branch office in the Carolina's. What is the market conditons down there. How hard is it to find qualified commercial techs. How heavy is the competiton in

Charlotte,
    Raleigh
    Wilmington

I am new to field will be graduating diploma How hard will it be to get a job with th

Originally posted by phillyac
    I am a partner of a mid sized commercial service and install operation in PA. We are looking to open a branch office in the Carolina's. What is the market conditons down there. How hard is it to find qualified commercial techs. How heavy is the competiton in

Charlotte,
    Raleigh
    Wilmington

I think the state economy is very good. Locally here in Wilmington very robust.
    Competition is very strong but it is still profitable.
    I've found it a little difficult here to locate and hire good experienced service tech's. I think most companys are always open to hiring more quality personnel. Wages for good, experienced employees are starting to be more competitive with other states.
    My business is available. I would be glad to talk to you if your interested in a established, profitable commercial service company. If interested, e-mail me at mhall12@ec.rr.com.

Good Luck,
    Mardoman