Good HVAC school in Chicago

I am a union plumber but would like to add more skills to my belt. Do you guys know of a good HVAC school in the chicago area?

Find which local in Chicago covers HVAC and ask to attend there Classes

I go to Moraine Valley. 399 sends their guys there for training, Call your hall find out who they recomend. MV is an ok school, they are getting some green course up and running, just heard about it but don't know what will be covered in the courses, Call Steve Brasel director for more info on Moraine Valley HVAC program, Triton college has a program also.

Pipefitters local 597 in Chicago. Are you interested in joining 597? I understand you wanting to gain more skills but most hvac work comes under the jurisdiction of the pipefitters. Just curious

Am still an apprentice local 130 I will take the license test late this year. Am not interested in switching. However I would like to go to a decent school to learn more about HVAC. Have any of you guys heard of ETI in Itasca or HVAC Tech in Chicago? Are these good schools.

ETI is pretty much a residential school,but they certainly can get you going with the basics. They also have a school in Blue Island. I heard its not cheap though. They do have evening classes.

Take a look at Elgin Community College's program.

http://www.elgin.edu/catalogprograms...ept=HAC&Show=Y

Rich Hoke the RSES Regional Director I believe used to be over the program at Elgin. I have heard they have excellent classroom/lab facilities.