KMC DDC Controls

I'm new to the HVAC industry after spending 15 years in Transport refrigeration. Starting to get some exposure to KMC DDC controllers and need to know where I can get product and operational info on these types of controls. Can anyone out there offer some advice?

Confused KMC DDC controls

Thanks for the tip...I was already there but unfortunately I wasn't able to find the info for the particular controller I need the info for ( I neglected to write down the model when I was last there) I know its likely an older control. I'm finding that more often than not there is no documentation left with the controllers indicating what the inputs and outputs are looking at or controlling making it difficult to troubleshoot.

KMC controllers are fully programmable. You can assign inputs/outputs for different control devices. So it impossible to get documentation from KMC. Most likely you can get it from install company or if you have KMC software, you can connect to the controller and read all IO assignments.

Smile KMC DDC controls

I was aware that the inputs/outputs are assignable...what I meant was that the installers don't leave documentation on site indicating the assignments.....and unfortunately I dont have the software but I would be interested in aquiring it if I'm going to be working with these controls a lot in the future.