Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Convention

Quote Originally Posted by jbeaucham View Post
    There are so many hotels in Downtown Baltimore especially close the Harbor. The hotels get more expensive the closer to the harbor. I live in Baltimore so it is nice to see the event come to town.
    Then you should have been a member 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    There just gearing up for the season, Vicki stopped by the Sunset yesterday and will hit the Sound view today. I’ll let you know later this week.
    Thanks. Lisa keeps asking me for details. Unless it has to do with HVAC, I'm not a very detail oriented person.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by jbeaucham View Post
    There are so many hotels in Downtown Baltimore especially close the Harbor. The hotels get more expensive the closer to the harbor. I live in Baltimore so it is nice to see the event come to town.
    You may be thinking of Comfortech, which is in Baltimore again this year in September. Many of us will be there as well.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Changes have been made.

The Silver Sands Motel is out and has been replaced with the Sound View Inn http://www.soundviewinn.com/ this is the primary accommodations site, 10 rooms are reserved. The Sunset Motel will be for late bookers, 8 rooms reserved.(Both motels are the same owners and located down the street)

Please read the updated first page here:
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=472312

I have 1 Futon availible in my office for overflow, LOL

I am about 45-50 minutes from pecmsg, between him and the airport.

Do you take pets? Dice needs a room for his Goat on Friday. Saturday it goes to Plum Island, never to return!

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Do you take pets? Dice needs a room for his Goat on Friday. Saturday it goes to Plum Island, never to return!
    HA-HA, no pets here at Anderson Air, however this is a smoking room.

Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    Those coming from the north should check out the ferry from Bridgeport to Port Jefferson: http://www.bpjferry.com/
    Hmmm..... this may be an option for us. Paul must be way out on LI then, correct?

I probably should use my computer and GPS and atlas and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay I'm back from googling. The Ferry is the way google takes us to get there. That is going to be one pretty ride. Down thru Massachusetts and Conneticut across the Sound and you are there. 4 hours drive. SEE YA!!
    Last edited by Green Mountain; 04-15-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Hmmm..... this may be an option for us. Paul must be way out on LI then, correct?

I probably should use my computer and GPS and atlas and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay I'm back from googling. The Ferry is the way google takes us to get there. That is going to be one pretty ride. Down thru Massachusetts and Conneticut across the Sound and you are there. 4 hours drive. SEE YA!!
    Paul lives in the sticks of LI, people are a little wierd where he's from LOL.

Paul would it make sense for northerner's to take the Orient Ferry instead?

FYI: The Pt. Jeff Ferry is expensive, but saves a crapload of time. Check the schedule and pricing on the site beforehand.

reservation is made

what kind of hotel/motel is this, cant take a credit card over the phone. have to mail cheque for deposit. dont even own a cheque book. guess im off to get money order.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
    reservation is made

what kind of hotel/motel is this, cant take a credit card over the phone. have to mail cheque for deposit. dont even own a cheque book. guess im off to get money order.
    Hmmmm..... That's strange. Hopefully they take checks. I don't have a cheque book either. I should've picked one up in Canada.

How you been Shaun?? I'll give it a rip tomorrow. Maybe if "I" talk to them they will take my CC card.
    Last edited by Green Mountain; 04-16-2010 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
    reservation is made

I told you people are wierd out on that end of the island,

Okay, I just talked to Betty.

I didn't get any future with her than Shaun did. You diffinately have to send a check for the deposit. You must take the room for 3 nights. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No exceptions.

She said that the traffic would be so bad on Friday that I would never be able to get the ferry. So we better figure on some day time activities on Friday DAY. .

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast