Need help purchasing Honeywell Humidifier circuit board

Honeywell Steam humidifier: HM 505A 1000/000247

Problem: New installation, and there are no terminals ABCD to hook up to the wireless adapter THM4000R1000. Apparently HW makes two or more versions of the circuit board, and my model happens to be the one doesn't support wireless.

It's a long story. The contractor who did the install left the job 6 months ago and is unresponsive. I have contacted HW to see if I can buy the circuit board that supports the wireless and they didn't have a clue about what I was talking about.

The existing circuit board is # 98100140000247.
    From what I can tell it seems I need the circuit board from HM506W1005

Is there anyone that can help me identify the part number for the correct circuit board from HM506W1005? And further can you tell me where to purchase this Honeywell part?

Thanks for the help.

Chances are that Honeywell is going to play dumb with you. There is no DIY on this site, so I doubt you'll get much help here either. Both for the same reasons of you probably aren't qualified to work on this equipment and you can screw something up or hurt yourself. I'm not insulting you, just that is the way 98% of the general population is. Maybe you're the other 2%, but nobody has anyway of knowing. The best thing to do is call out another hvac company in your area to fix the thing.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Your professional service person can get the entire unit for about the price of the board. Google is his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trog View Post
    Your professional service person can get the entire unit for about the price of the board. Google is his friend.
    Thanks Trog, that's the kind of info I need. I will pass that info on to my "professional". Or I can tell him to hard wire it but it's a bit of a PITA to do that.