Thread: New Dominoes

New Dominoes

Ive seen there new commercials and even read an article in the paper how they are totally re doing there dough and sauce recipe. Has anyone tried there new pie out? To me the old way was pretty nasty, then they put all there effort into wings and subs instead of what they are/where a pizza place.

i am thinking of ordering one tomorrow for the game. Its been at least 2 yrs seance Ive eaten there pizza and about 10 seance Ive put my own money out for one.

Cool

Let us know how it is. I heard they are in bad financial straits and had to do something or they would go down.
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

I saw the this too so I got a couple of pie's the other night and there new pizza sucks... Will never buy another one!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Let us know how it is. I heard they are in bad financial straits and had to do something or they would go down.
    the deep crash in 07' does not coincide with the dow or anything else..looks like something happened and its just been a free fall from there.

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSEPZ

lol...the link has a smile face

Exclamation

REVIEW of new dominoes
    on line ordering system...very cool lets u know when its in the oven and when its on the way

the pizza
    1. peperoni and green olives
    2. ham and romain tomatoes
    hand tossed crust

tomatoes taste like out of a can..maybe its because its the off season for tomatoes..meats taste good..olives fresh
    "new" sauce what sauce? they are stingy with it..between cheese and crust is pearly pink because spread so thin, cant give u a taste test for that
    Crust..outer is good, has herbs on it and a good crunch
    under toppings...odd taste..almost like moist flour.
    it it had no toppings it would be nasty...to me the crust should taste good with nothing on it.
    price 2 - two topping pizza for $16 after deliver charge and tax..i gave tip on top of that
    over all....if i did not want to leave the house...wanted pizza and papa johns was not open then i would order it again....or if someone else was paying.

I had it last week, peperoni ans thought it was much better than the old.

It arrived fast and hot!
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

After that crazy "joke" that a few Dominoes employees did, pizza disgust me. If I am to eat pizza, I would never eat at Dominoes. I mean, the video shows this guy digging for gold inside his nostrils, finds the "gold" and puts it inside the pizza. That is just nasty! I am sure Dominoes lost a lot of business over that and they can't do anything to the employees about it. It's not like they would sue the employees for monetary damages. That is why they came out with this "new Dominoes".

i hated the old dominos.

i tried it out of curiosity after seeing the commercials. the new stuff is way better. its not bad for a chain. its better than pizza hut.

but with all the good mom and pop pizza shops that deliver why even bother ?
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

I used to run two Round Table Pizza resteraunts. The two things you must nail down are dough and sauce. Dominos missed both marks which is why I hired two of their their former franchisees as drivers, because we put their stores out of business. Dominos couldnt do it the first time, and they cannot do it now. Like GM, they should just "go away" and pave the way for someone who's fit to compete with us.