+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insight Graphic

Post Likes

Smile Insight Graphic

Hi

When i open the graphic the first time it will appear the default graphic.
    But now when i open the graphic again it command me the browser to specific place. I already set the default graphic.

Please give me an idea the solve it.

Thanks

Post Likes
    You need to be more descriptive about your problem... What does the "command to browser" window look like? What is the text inside the window?

If the path in the window looks something like \\computername\ATOM$\... then you probably have one of the following problems:

• The background for the graphic has been moved or deleted.
    • The Windows Firewall is turned on and an exception for the Graphics program has not been made.
    • Simple file sharing is turned on.
    • You have a twisted-pair network and don't have a loopback adapter installed, enabled, or configured.
    • You have an Ethernet or BACnet/IP network and there is some networking problem present.

Post Likes
    Hi
    Yes the browser look like this (\\computername\ATOM$\... ) and it browse to the location of the graphic.
    Before i share the Database folder and then i unshare it is effect to the graphic?

The screen appear a massage blow:
    The application can not be navigated to a modal dialog might be open

Please advice some idea base on your five problem above
    Thanks so much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nsokchea View Post
    Hi
    Before i share the Database folder and then i unshare it is effect to the graphic?
    If you shared the Insight\Database folder and then "unshared" it, then you need to make sure that folder is still being shared as ATOM$

1. Open a command prompt
    2. Type: net share
    3. Hit the [Enter] key
    4. You should have a share in the list called ATOM$ and it should be directed to the Insight\Database folder.

If it isn't there, type the following into the command prompt and hit [Enter]:

net share ATOM$ C:\Insight\Database

If your Insight software is installed elsewhere (D:\ drive for instance), then you will have to change the above command to reflect that location.

Post Likes

Confused

"The application can not be navigated to a modal dialog might be open"
    This means you have another window open in the background.

Do other applications work? I would check on the write privileges of the database directory and don't compress the folder. The database directory should have full edit and no compression.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ntech64 View Post
    If you shared the Insight\Database folder and then "unshared" it, then you need to make sure that folder is still being shared as ATOM$

1. Open a command prompt
    3. Hit the [Enter] key
    4. You should have a share in the list called ATOM$ and it should be directed to the Insight\Database folder.

If your Insight software is installed elsewhere (D:\ drive for instance), then you will have to change the above command to reflect that location.
    What was said here is correct. This error basically states that you cannot get the graphics background. You cannot hit the Atom$ folder. Either this folder was renamed or unshared. If this is the case you may not be able to pull up any graphics with backgrounds.

Or like said, if this affects only one graphic, the background for this particular graphic was removed or renamed... this needs to be repaired.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes

Cool

actually behappy:

What was said here is not entirely correct. The <drive letter>:\\Insight\database directory is shared as ATOM$ not the graphics directory.

If it couldn't access the ATOM directory at all it would be an OOFDBOOT error because the client wouldn't boot, not "The application can not be navigated to a modal dialog might be open". If the folder was "renamed or unshared" then you would get an OOFDBOOT error.

nsokchea are you on the server or trying to load a client. If it one computer is on a domain and the other is using local accounts you may need to do a run as command or install a loopback like ntech64 suggested is it is a server and no Ethernet jack is plugged in (most common error on single server machines)

Post Likes
    Hi
    Thanks for your help! Actually it appear this massage (The application can not be navigated to a modal dialog might be open). As your comment i can get back the graphic. But one more question if i delect the background in the folder. How can i do to get the graphic back?

thanks alot

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ntech64 View Post

1. Open a command prompt
    3. Hit the [Enter] key

Hi Ntech64

I have the same problem as nsokchea. but with this above solution I cannot solve the problem.
    I just update my insight from 3.5.1 to 3.10. My 3.5.1 is working normal. After update to 3.10, I found the problem as nsokchea.
    I use Trunk Interface II, no Ethernet no Bacnet.

Is there other possibility causing this problem?

Thank you for your Help.

Post Likes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in