Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

South Jersey/Philly

Just looking to see if anyone out there is looking for or know who is looking for a commercial service tech in the South Jersey and/or Philly area.

It's at that point where I need to start looking for something else.

Shoot me a pm or email.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ascj View Post
    Just looking to see if anyone out there is looking for or know who is looking for a commercial service tech in the South Jersey and/or Philly area.

It's at that point where I need to start looking for something else.

Shoot me a pm or email.

Thanks.
    Try Tustin- they have a NJ office and Norristown and Lehigh Valley Office too.
    Norristown office# 610-539-8200 ask for Steve.

Great company to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS134 View Post
    Try Tustin- they have a NJ office and Norristown and Lehigh Valley Office too.
    Norristown office# 610-539-8200 ask for Steve.

Great company to work for.
    They have been posting openings on MEPjobs.com lately so they must be looking. Good luck.

try www.hvacagent.com its free and you do control who can see your resume.

Try Rite Air in Bellmawr NJ 856-931-2946.

So the job hunt continues. Just did a interview Hutchinson. I don't know how well that went, but it seems I'm over payed.

Haven't got a call back from Tustin yet.

Alpine made me do a online test, got a call I did well and they would contact me. No call yet, that was 2 weeks ago.

HvacAgent has been sending resumes out, but I haven't got one call yet.

Wow, I have been put in check. I always had that cocky attitude, that I could always walk and get a job tomorrow.

Wow, I have been put in check. I always had that cocky attitude, that I could always walk and get a job tomorrow.
    Me too, been out for 8 weeks now. Last time I was out of work was 25 years ago and that was only for a week. This really sucks, luckily spring is coming up.

So the job hunt continues. Just did a interview Hutchinson. I don't know how well that went, but it seems I'm over payed.

Alpine made me do a online test, got a call I did well and they would contact me. No call yet, that was 2 weeks ago.

Maybe try calling Tustin back. They recently let a tech go and as far as I know they haven't filled the position. This is the changeover time and most places are a little slow, but should change as soon as the weather breaks. They really are a great place to work.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS134 View Post
    Maybe try calling Tustin back. They recently let a tech go and as far as I know they haven't filled the position. This is the changeover time and most places are a little slow, but should change as soon as the weather breaks. They really are a great place to work.
    I called again today, and Steve called me right back. He forwarded my stuff to Hammonton. We'll see.

Thanks for the help TMS134 and Kleinman. Meeting with them Wednesday.

Thanks for the help TMS134 and Kleinman. Meeting with them Wednesday.
    shame they just hired another guy starts monday..

If tustin doesnt work out send me a pm ill give you the info. We have more then enough work coming up lol.

Look out for kleinman over there at Tustin in Jersey. Make sure you wash your hands and wipe your feet before you get in his van, I think he's trying to set a record for the cleanest van in the country!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    shame they just hired another guy starts monday..

If tustin doesnt work out send me a pm ill give you the info. We have more then enough work coming up lol.

Look out for kleinman over there at Tustin in Jersey. Make sure you wash your hands and wipe your feet before you get in his van, I think he's trying to set a record for the cleanest van in the country!:couchhide:
    Yeah, he is too clean!!!

ascj,
    do you mean hutchins hvac in hazlet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast