Looking for work
Local #18 Sheet Metal Worker here looking for work in Milwaukee, WI
• Extensive knowledge of products used in the HVAC/sheet metal industry.
• Fabrication of sheet metal ductwork up to 16 gauge using both plasma table and hand lay-out methods.
• Wire welding of black iron and galvanized metal.
• Stick welding of black iron metal.
• Installation of ductwork in commercial and residential buildings.
• Gas piping installation from meter to HVAC units.
• Installation of copper refrigeration piping including brazing/soldering.
• Low voltage control wiring installation.
• Installation of HVAC equipment including rooftop units, gas furnaces, unit heaters, make up air units, etc.
• Able to take a job from concept to completion (lay-out, measuring, fabrication, installation).
• Foreman on small and medium commercial jobs up to $500,000 in size.
Served apprenticeship from 2000-2005.
Any leads, let me know. Getting hungry here!