Smile Graphic Problem when upgrade new version to insight

Hi

I still got the problem on insight graphic, when i upgrade verson on insight software and the graphic didn't show automatic and need to browse.

Anyone know the solution!

Thanks alot

Have you checked some of the other suggestions from your previous thread? (network cable plugged in, firewall, etc.)

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=399002

This sounds familiar! You need to install a Microsoft Loopback Adapter. You don't need to buy/download anything, it's already on the pc, but I can't remember the process for the life of me! I know it involves adding new hardware manually (that's already there), and adding an entry to the 'Hosts' file of the pc. (You actually don't do anything in Insight itself). This was a common problem on new front ends, and it makes sense you need to do it after an upgrade I guess. Hopefully someone on here will know what I'm trying to explain to do. Sorry I couldn't be more help. (I suppose you could ask Siemens tech support, they gave me the solution in the first place)

Quote Originally Posted by Knife Switch View Post
    This sounds familiar! You need to install a Microsoft Loopback Adapter. You don't need to buy/download anything, it's already on the pc, but I can't remember the process for the life of me! I know it involves adding new hardware manually (that's already there), and adding an entry to the 'Hosts' file of the pc. (You actually don't do anything in Insight itself). This was a common problem on new front ends, and it makes sense you need to do it after an upgrade I guess. Hopefully someone on here will know what I'm trying to explain to do. Sorry I couldn't be more help. (I suppose you could ask Siemens tech support, they gave me the solution in the first place)
    To manually install the Microsoft Loopback adapter in Windows XP, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    2. If you are in Classic view, click Switch to Category View under Control Panel in the left pane.
    3. Double-click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Next.
    4. Under See Also in the left pane, click Add Hardware,and then click Next.
    5. Click Yes, I have already connected the hardware, and then click Next.
    6. At the bottom of the list, click Add a new hardware device, and then click Next.
    7. Click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list, and then click Next.
    8. Click Network adapters, and then click Next.
    9. In the Manufacturer box, click Microsoft.
    10. In the Network Adapter box, click Microsoft Loopback Adapter, and then click Next.
    11. Click Finish.

After the adapter is installed successfully, you can manually configure its options, as with any other adapter. If the TCP/IP properties are configured to use DHCP, the adapter will eventually use an autonet address (169.254.x.x/16) because the adapter is not actually connected to any physical media.

Note By default, TCP/IP properties are configured to use DHCP.

That sounds familiar, thanks!
    The last part was using a static IP, opening the "Hosts" file on the PC and pasting in that IP and a name... or something like that... It's been too long.