Continuum Single user CyberStation

I am looking for a user manual for the
    Continuum Single user CyberStation

To map points and program

Thank you

All of the manuals are on the install disk and are installed on the harddrive when Continuum is installed. From the start menu you should be able to navigate down to the manuals from the Continuum folder.

If you can't find them shoot me an email and I'll see what I have when I get home.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    All of the manuals are on the install disk and are installed on the harddrive when Continuum is installed. From the start menu you should be able to navigate down to the manuals from the Continuum folder.

If you can't find them shoot me an email and I'll see what I have when I get home.

kontrol out
    Do you happen to know of a quick way to implement schedules grouped to multiple infinite field controllers? I have setup 3-schedules under the NetController (one schedule per floor fo the building) but need to copy these schedules to various field controllers. I read somewhere that there was a "Mass Create" feature within the schedule editor that will let you copy schedules to other devices but do not know how to expose this so-called feature. FYI...the manual did not help me out much here.

Thanks Kontrol