engineer/programmer Honeywell

Honeywell Intl.has an exciting opportunity in the New York area for a Programmer/Software Engineer with an understanding of HVAC systems, DDCand pneumatics. Experience with Tridium/BACnet/Lon a plus. Seeking a hard working individual who is looking for a rewarding career with Honeywell.

If you are interested in this opportunity please email me

Quote Originally Posted by nytech View Post
    Honeywell Intl.has an exciting opportunity in the New York area for a Programmer/Software Engineer with an understanding of HVAC systems, DDCand pneumatics. Experience with Tridium/BACnet/Lon a plus. Seeking a hard working individual who is looking for a rewarding career with Honeywell.

If you are interested in this opportunity please email me
    I know absolutely none of that stuff. I barely know HVAC/R and I've been doing it for 8 years. Plus I don't live in New York But If you like, I could e-mail you and we could chat n' stuff.

Hay nytech
    I wanted to hi i work for honeywell in chicago.If anyone has a chance to work for honeywell take the job and run with it.you will enjoy the company.
    thanks mike

Honeywell Kid sounds like you found the right company!!!! I have been with Honeywell on and off since 94' and its been a great ride. I've also been lucky enough to work with a small mom and pop control outfit to really appreciate the growth possibility of a world wide corporation---

nytech
    How is the servicefitter side of honeywell in newyork are they staying busy?
    when i was there last year i seen 3 trucks on the streets.

Honeywell Kid- The NY metro area has seen a rise in the amount of pneumatic service and construction over the last year. Are you a servicefitter with Honeywell???

nytech
    yes i am a servicefitter for honeywell i been there for about 5 years now.
    i was inhouse in a large data center for about 4 years.now im back on the streets running service.are you on the tech side with honeywell?

Started my career with Honeywell as a pneumatic fitter apprentice thru journeyman in service and construction,I left the UA and now I am working in operations. I sometimes miss those days!!!!!

Ive been in HVAC for about 10 years.A little controls experience.I want to look more into it.I'm not in NY though.