Carrier 30HZV Out of ideas

I've had this problem with a Carrier 30HZV-141. Arrived on site and found it out on fault 43 (Low Evap fluid flow) checked the pressure drop (all correct) checked out the flow switch (the orange potentiometer type) no problems, but changed it anyway just in case. I suspected the relay that the flow switch comes into, so disconnected and bridged out to check (looped out the terminals to the PD4 main board) that didn't work, so swapped over the main board, and the aux board and the EXV board to be sure with the other chiller on site. Didn't work, and just bought up a load of other alarms (7, 26, 30 etc) which were mainly comms errors to compressor and fan boards, so noticed no 24 volts and had to change 2 of the 24v transformer fuses feeding these boards. I actually swapped all four boards as well (just in case) and did a controller re upload. Then all the comms errors went, but I still have 7 (outside air temp thermistor fault) even thought I can't find one and the origianl fault 43 has re appeared. I have checked and changed everything, even the water differential pressure meter/transducer, and still the thing won't run, and I am at a complete loss to know what this is.

If anyone has seen this I'd be interested....

Thanks
    A problem shared is a problem halved

Is this a Flotronic 2 chiller if so check your water sensors especially the return being lower than than the flow sensor.
    Gibbo

I would first begin with checking the resistance values for the temp sensors in question against what they are supposed to be.

I remembered whilst there that this fault comes up when the LWT is higher than the EWT (ex Carrier) so open circuited each in turn and found them connected the wrong way around. Swapped over, put a 10K resistor across the OAT and started up no problem (got rid of both faults 7 and 43)

It's a PD4, but thanks for replying....
    A problem shared is a problem halved