Post Likes

Distech LON Output Stuck in Override

I'm relatively new to Distech controls and am having an issue with an ECL-410 controller. I have it connected to a JACE and added it to my BcpLonNetwork. I was able to connect to it and program it with the EC-GFX programming tool. The only problem is that one of the outputs is stuck in override. I've toggled the manual switch on the controller, toggled overrides in the GFX tool both work. But once I release it, it goes to a network priority override. If I add the point to the Niagara system, it shows up in override but will not release. I have even deleted the program, points, and reloaded it with nothing in it and it still says network override when looking at it in the GFX tool. I am at a lose with trying to get this override released. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I am using Niagara AX 3.7.

Thank you,

David

Post Likes
    Solved! I found a statement in the help file for the GFX that said to write the nvi state value to -1. This released the override on the point.

3. Likes controlissues liked this post
    Post Likes

Distech Lon Overrides crashing

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin913 View Post
    Solved! I found a statement in the help file for the GFX that said to write the nvi state value to -1. This released the override on the point.
    Did they keep working after that? We have the same problem. Now sending a constant to a lower priority input of NUL, but after the override is released, it goes back to stateOff, not Nul... By the way. No issues with the override when performing it in EC-gfx... Only when overriding the Hardware Output in Niagara....
    Niagara AX version 3.7