Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Is that part of what "dem" means? You don't hear about Republicans demonstrating. Do only the Dems get coverage for demonstrating?

I don't recall hearing about Republicans demonstrating the Democratic National Convention in Boston, yet every day there are Democrats getting coverage for demonstrating the Republican National Convention.

Let's stop sugar coating the term; demonstration means "whining". Whining because others don't believe the way you do. Isn't trying to force everyone to do as you do and think as you do called Fascism?

What kinds of people are in these demonstrations? The homosexuals are demonstrating, minorities are demonstrating, the American Communist Party is demonstrating. Gee, why do organizations that these people not like Republicans?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Is that part of what "dem" means? You don't hear about Republicans demonstrating. Do only the Dems get coverage for demonstrating?

I don't recall hearing about Republicans demonstrating the Democratic National Convention in Boston, yet every day there are Democrats getting coverage for demonstrating the Republican National Convention.

Let's stop sugar coating the term; demonstration means "whining". Whining because others don't believe the way you do. Isn't trying to force everyone to do as you do and think as you do called Fascism?

What kinds of people are in these demonstrations? The homosexuals are demonstrating, minorities are demonstrating, the American Communist Party is demonstrating. Gee, why do organizations that these people not like Republicans?
    Don't forget the transexuals that can't decide what they want. Kind of reminds me of 1 of the candidates.!

.....and what are you trying to demonstrate, Robo?
    Don't interrupt me while i'm talking to myself

At the beginning of the Iraq war and all of the demonstrations were going on I heard a report discussing why people demonstrate. What they said was people of low self-esteem seek out other people with low self-esteem. They join together in a bonding that gives them a purpose in life. Since they have no real purpose and no discernable direction hence the low self worth they bond with others of their ilk to create a feeling of purpose.

Sounds like democrats to me.

Look at the people we always see out there m moore jesse ed asner rosie et al.

Because they can! The constitution guarantees the right to assemble and freedom of speech. That way if we don't like the way government is handling things we can come together to voice our concerns and exchange ideas. Then vote to change and install representatives in office that reflect the ideas and policies of the people.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Wasn't that you in front of the abortion clinic with a sign? "Let's stop sugar coating the term; demonstration means "whining". Whining because others don't believe the way you do. Isn't trying to force everyone to do as you do and think as you do called Fascism" Wow! this is a perfect example of a right-wing religious nut thinking.

Republicans demonstrate with their check book. Democrats demonstrate with signs, because they do not have the money or they want the attention.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

The republicans are at work so not available for a all day get together , all the dems, who are wanting or getting a govt check , they are avilaable all day instead of being at work...O.K I'm ready I hear the "INCOMING" of the flaming on its way....The regular flames will be that there is no jobs because of BUSH, the rich only have money because of BUSH,the corporate giants are raping the average JOE because of BUSH,BUSH is the problem...I will not blame anybody,the Pres,VP,or anybody in govt ever for any of my misfortunes in life , I dont understand when people,(DEMS,REPS,Poor,Rich,working or not, whoever) start blaming others for thier problems. I believe,I could be wrong,that most people's misfortunes in life are self cultivated--poor life decisions,poor money management,bad luck,etc..Because for everbody with a bad situation, there is somebody that is prospering...IMO

[Edited by andserco on 08-31-2004 at 04:51 PM]

Originally posted by andserco
    Because for everbody with a bad situation, there is somebody that is prospering...IMO
    I agree, we're in a bad situation after we get rid of Bush things will be better.

Do you really believe the CRAP you write. God help us if there are very many with such a singular skewed mindset as yours.

why democrats demonstrate....

....because they are short sighted morons with nothing productive to do with themselves. Most of those people you see on TV are professional protestors. They go from city to city and are paid by unions and other leftist organizations to protest whatever cause is on their list.

At least the abortion protestors are trying to save the lives of millions of innocent babies and after all abortion is clearly murder no matter how the left tries to cloak it in the "woman's right to choose" garb. Choose Life what an outlandish concept. How about women accepting the responsibilty for their actions when they screw around and get pregnant. Now there's a foreign concept in today's society.

Talking

bunch a tree huggen hippies,just like them boys that threw that tea in boston harbor a few years back,trouble makers one and all!!!

Originally posted by r22jjc
    bunch a tree huggen hippies,just like them boys that threw that tea in boston harbor a few years back,trouble makers one and all!!!
    ================================================== =========

Got a news flash for ya, r22. The boys in Boston Harbor had a legit gripe. Dems/libs are whining because they caught their tail and bit it.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast