Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by croake View Post
    how does that thing work with condenser remoted?
    With how hot this kitchen gets in the summer it worked alot better than it did all plugged up on a hot day, but I wouldn't really say this p.o.s. worked that great ever.

they are the worst units to work on especialy when they put them big griddles on them and they warp and the unit wont push back in properly

THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE, BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE CONDEMMED IT WHAY PAST IT USEFUL LIFE

Looks like it's already "fixed". Fixed to go to the dump.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I REALLY wish that all kitchens would put remote units. But it is a rare thing. I just moved one a few months ago, used a pump down solenoid and a remote Digi T-Stat. Haven't had one problem since then. So nice, maintains 40* on an old beat up prep table with doors that don't even fit well. Only thing left for wiring on the table is the evap fans, all the rest is remote.

And what is up with the new True drawer cooler with the access panel on the side??? Dumbest thing I have seen in a while, no way to get at the coil to clean unless you pull the cook line apart! I cut in a panel and made a nice ss grill to pull off so I can clean the coil from the front.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Doesn't your company have a condition rating for customer guidance regarding repair cost/replacement cost? We have a 1-4 (5) rating system, 1- new, 2-good condition worth repairing, 3-satisfactory condition worth repairing but consider replacing soon, 4-scrap only repair if your budget won't cover replacement, (5) replace and upgrade/modify kitchen or laundry.
    Martyn

50 & 60 hz but 100's worse

Quote Originally Posted by bacciagalupe View Post
    they are the worst units to work on especialy when they put them big griddles on them and they warp and the unit wont push back in properly
    Yeah this one had two 4'wide grills on top of it, in the past I had gone into this location to fix it only to find the bottom saturated with water and rotten food with the cooler temp at 110*plus - smelled really good.

Quote Originally Posted by chilliwilly View Post
    Doesn't your company have a condition rating for customer guidance regarding repair cost/replacement cost? We have a 1-4 (5) rating system, 1- new, 2-good condition worth repairing, 3-satisfactory condition worth repairing but consider replacing soon, 4-scrap only repair if your budget won't cover replacement, (5) replace and upgrade/modify kitchen or laundry.
    Yeah I wish we had some system beside my boss saying if the customer wants it fixed then fix it, some places to buy a new unit would put them out of business and unfortunately the health inspectors won't put them out of business for equipment like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12