+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dirty Coil.

Post Likes

Dirty Coil.

Worked on this yesterday. The customers dryer vent is right behind the unit.

Last edited by dracorp2; 01-07-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Pictures didnt load the first time.
    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Post Likes
    Looks like fun.

Did you recommend they do anything about it?

Post Likes
    YUMMY!

Post Likes
    Looks like an outcome of a similar thread that I posted to the other day. I was suggesting running the ducting in front of and beyond the coil though, not into it. LOL
    You don't get owt for nowt.

Cheers ah kid

Post Likes
    Looks like yer typical hotel install around here.
    "It's always controls"

Post Likes
    I miss working on A/C's already--those pics reminds me of the nice warm summer days--I actually enjoyed hosing the units down on a hot day--LOL

But i've seen coils like that only a year later!!

Post Likes
    Reminds me of two furnaces I worked on this week. Both hadn't seen a filter in years. Secondary HX had at least an inch of crud, evap was a carpet, blower took a trip to the car wash. I spent almost 3 hours on it, condemed the other with a bad HX.
    "I didn't know it needed a filter".
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

Post Likes
    I have been doing HVAC work for 11 years now in FL, and that looks like 90% of all coils i come across....sad. The worst one i had seen was where a lady had her litter box for her 3 cats in the return...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acessford101 View Post
    I have been doing HVAC work for 11 years now in FL, and that looks like 90% of all coils i come across....sad. The worst one i had seen was where a lady had her litter box for her 3 cats in the return...
    maybe she likes the smell of kitty litter poop and urine in her home--you never know--some people are messed up!!!

I've seen car fresheners and those glade plug in things in the return before too

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnt2_2002 View Post
    maybe she likes the smell of kitty litter poop and urine in her home--you never know--some people are messed up!!!

I've seen car fresheners and those glade plug in things in the return before too
    Isn't is funny that the litter box is always next to the furnace or airhandler, it makes me want to puke.

Post Likes
    how much will that be you just squirted it with the hose

Post Likes
    Man looks like a mess

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnt2_2002 View Post

That is a great idea.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in