Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ah9671rs View Post
    Jeremy thank you. I try to access my profile but the admin has me locked out.
    I hate to do this but can u send it to my profile name at ????. Tu
    No one has you locked out, fact.

Do you need assistance with your profile information?

Quote Originally Posted by clmair2fly View Post
    ME TOO only at Your email address IS in your profile
    Your email address IS in your profile.

This is the error message I see when I click on my profile in the upper right corner?? It may be I just have to wait to be activated? No rush, they are doing me the favors so I am a very patient person. Do you know what this error may be?

ah9671rs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I just received an answer from the Admin. I must post greater than 7 posts and it will switch me to a regular user. This is why I cant edit my profile. Tomorrow I will read the posts and see if my knowledge can help some people. I thank you for your time.

I was able to add my email address after I made enough posts. When you get a chance can you please forward the software. Again thank you so much and have a happy and safe holiday season.

Hi El Presidente (and any other kind samaritans) - very much appreciate if anyone could email me the SetupMS3 and any other documents which would allow me to do simple on/off/temperature controls directly from a custom written application on windows? I am thinking that all I need to do is connect via TCP/IP on a specific port number and just send strings? Many thanks!

If you add your e-mail address to your profile you can be sent the configuration software but this only allows you to configure a few BACnet parameters. you would have to write/buy BACnet software that you could write custom scripts in to do what you want. Typically you purchase a Building Automation System frontend that speaks BACnet which can be programmed to make graphics allowing you adjust the Daikain system

Hey thanks for replying. I got hold of the MS3 app so I guess I have a starting point. I can't muck around with the Daikin side of things so have to figure out how on earth to do simple things like turn on and off zones by just sending simple strings.

Btw, I have my email in my profile - is it somehow hidden?

I think there was one or two companies that had an rs232 ascii interface for daikin, but I have no experience with it. Might be worth a look.
    google brings up:
    http://www.xdimax.com/cool/cool.html
    http://www.intesis.com/eng/intesisbo..._frame_eng.htm

Hello, I would really appreciate it if a kid person could please sendme the SetupMS3 to set up the Daikin BACnet HLI. The local Daikin people are not very helpful. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

You can drop me an email SReilly for the Daikin software.

For what it's worth the xdimax amigo refers to is an OEM product of the CoolAutomation people.
    http://www.coolautomation.com/

The CoolMaster stuff is widely used and well-regarded for third party simple interfacing to the supported VRV systems.

Need the software too. Please

I don't believe I can post it up here, so just drop me a line. Email is on my profile.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast