Post Likes

Workplace Tech 3.2 and 4.0 licensing

I'm have a large installed base of older Invensys I/A controllers and the last laptop with Workplace Tech 3.2 and 4.0 on it died. The vendor who installed the Invensys I/A stuff on campus is no longer in business. I have all of the installation CDs, but I have been able to find anybody at Schneider who can tell me how to get the older software licensed. Does anybody know who I need to contact at Schneider to get Workplace Tech 3.2 and 4.0 licensed?
    The local Schneider rep suggested upgrading to the latest version of Workplace Tech, but couldn't guarantee that it would be compatible with the older controller. Does anybody have any direct experience connecting Workplace Tech 5.x to a controller that is currently running a 3.2 project?

Thanks!

Post Likes
    To upgrade a program to 5.x it first needs to be upgraded to 3.2 SP1 if it isn't already at that revision. 3.2 or 4.0 should run for 30 days under a demo license if you install on a new computer. Once the programs are updated 5.x should convert them to 5.x when they are opened. The controllers could need firmware updates if not compatible with 5.x.

See page 4 of the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images