Niagara control system

Hello control gurus,

I have Niagara Jace control system and I tried to login, but I have been blocked by Application security setting. This is the following massage the system generated.

Application blocked by security setting, your security have blocked an application signed with an expired or not-yet valid certificate from running.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem or how to go around it?

You help is much appreciated.
    Dr. ControlManiac

Java. FAIL!!!!!

The easiest work around is to just wind java on your pc back to an update 6 version.
    To fix this issue properly you need to upgrade the AX software in whatever it is you are trying to brows (jace or supervisor) and also load the new patch for java 7.65 and up. With the software upgrade it depends on what firmware version you have got and/or what your actually licensed to run (not always the same, especially if the jace has been replaced at some point) There are java 7.25 fix versions at 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7 and these can just be loaded without changing the jace license as long as the license is suitable. All this however needs to be done using the correct OEM branded version of workbench however. Workbench does not use java to talk to the controllers or supervisor so always works. As you are trying to web brows this station, I take it actual workbench is not at your disposal? One of the great things about Niagara AX is you can do so much using nothing but the embedded workbench in your Hawk or supervisor , but you cant do everything. If you dont have WB and you cant reload java 6 onto the pc unfortunately I believe you are now locked out of this system forever.
    Good times - Got to love Tridium Jace

prtadko,

Thank you for your help and time. I will wind Java new version back to the previous version 6. I hope that version 6 is still available.

Thank you once again.
    Dr. ControlManiac

Quote Originally Posted by prtadko View Post
    Java. FAIL!!!!!

The easiest work around is to just wind java on your pc back to an update 6 version.
    You can find older versions here .... http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...e7-521261.html

There are version all the way back to v7u1 on this page, may need to register to download which is free .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Balibe, thank you for the link. I was able to reversed it and now I can open the program, but still have other issues. I have 5 building with Vykon Jace-2 controller for every building and a laptop as web supervisor. I was able to open the program with explorer web-based graphical views, but unable to change or reset any points. Also, I cannot see the navigation side bar tree.

Your help will be highly appreciated
    Dr. ControlManiac

What java version did you go back to? You say there is a laptop supervisor. Is this running workbench or only accessing the jaces by internet explorer?

Oh and one more question. Did you just un install the java 7 update or did you completely remove java from the pc and re install java 6 u45?