Post Likes

Delta Controls T-stat

Anyone mess with delta controls t-stat DNT-T221? I've searched on here, and all over the web and found nothing but a simple flyer. Local rep won't help either. Anyways we are looking to be able to remotely from our jace tell this tstat to be in occ or unocc mode. Anyone know if any point is able to be written on by a schedule or is it all done on the Tstat and we can only read?
    Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanTitan View Post
    Anyone mess with delta controls t-stat DNT-T221? I've searched on here, and all over the web and found nothing but a simple flyer. Local rep won't help either. Anyways we are looking to be able to remotely from our jace tell this tstat to be in occ or unocc mode. Anyone know if any point is able to be written on by a schedule or is it all done on the Tstat and we can only read?
    Thanks.
    The DNT-TXXX series of controllers take their occupancy command via AV13 which is called ALG MODE. 0 = Unoccupied, 1 = Occupied. You should ensure there is nothing in the Delta system controller that is writing a value to this point. Let me know if you have any other questions.