Thread: Model & S/N

Post Likes

Model & S/N

Is there a database or listing of chillers (by brand) that lists specific information in regards to model, S/N, tonnage, # of tubes, year built, capacities, etc? Or is this something held pretty tight by each manuf?

It would be nice to have something that I could just look up a model & s.n to see specific component info.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
    Is there a database or listing of chillers (by brand) that lists specific information in regards to model, S/N, tonnage, # of tubes, year built, capacities, etc? Or is this something held pretty tight by each manuf?

It would be nice to have something that I could just look up a model & s.n to see specific component info.
    i do not believe that any of that info is "held tight" but i do not believe that it is well published. most things can be accessed by a factory tech. much info is available by manufacturers websites (as long as it is a current model) and a lot of info can be found by many of the techs here.
    Don't step on my favorite part of the Constitution just to point out your favorite part.

Political Correctness is forced on you because you have forgotten decency.