wheres my rtu pt 2

was on the same roof a few days ago on a different unit. this is another pic of that same unit i posted earlier only now we've had another foot of snow on top of what was on the ground already. and high winds to get these wonderful drifts.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

If I faced that twice in a couple of weeks I would start looking into moving to a warmer state.
    NO Brains NO Headaches

did you shovel that SOB out and fix it or just turn around and laugh
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I have had to slide down drifts like that to get to units before.

Careful up there, there was a guy here a few years back who was up on a roof like that and stepped through a skylight and got killed by the fall. He didn't see it, it was buried in snow.
    Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

I see the trouble! That dish is backing up the snow. Try moving the dish. If that doesn't work go to church and pray for sunshine. HAHAHAHAHHA...... wow I live in Sask Canada and we don't have snow like that. Good luck. What 60 more sleeps till it melts there? Then you get to test out your meter when that snow turns to water!

Quote Originally Posted by dougfamous View Post
    Careful up there, there was a guy here a few years back who was up on a roof like that and stepped through a skylight and got killed by the fall. He didn't see it, it was buried in snow.
    VERY GOOD POINT!
    NO Brains NO Headaches

so am i evil if i "bump" those dishes when they have been bolted to the unit i am working on?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    did you shovel that SOB out and fix it or just turn around and laugh
    more or less, just laugh and snaped the pic. gonna show my boss and see what he says. the unit is for a vacant bay. they probably don't even know if it's working or not.

Years ago I got a call at a Rexall or Eckards, no heat in the back of the store. Started digging out the unit, heard a noise that sounded like someone hit my van. Walked over to take a look, came back to the unit, noticed snow had caved in around unit. Then I was like, Oh Sh** when I realized the roof was collapsing. Couldn't get the idiots to close and evacuate the store. Ended up calling FD. They had a Chick-filet and Toys-R-us roofs collapse that same day.