Air Flow ?? Here goes notin !!!

Opinons, here, I have aa three level house, framed. HVAC is to be broken down to zones, customer speced, Carrier Infinity. Mostly I am doin ok wiht this one, EZCEPT >>> its totaling in at 10, 320 sq. ft. will slpit the zones per florr and hacve a game plan of 6 units to cover the place.

Nice machanical in basment, two rooms, one on each side of the one end...

Attic is WIDE open, am lookin at several options here:

Given 2 basment unit feed basment > DA !!!
    Given two untis feed second level from attic >>Daa to !!

Now the tricky stuff, and here the opinion area, will need much chase work to get main level feed from attic, 2 units, suply & returns are not lookin good, beam work and only a few closets to trunk through.....

Main level is with 12 foot walls, and these people are short ???
    I can feed the main from underneath better then from attic, limits are retuurns getting up off the floor in walls, or have to sacrifice soem corners to encase them to higher uo in area's.....

OK< opinion to feed at floor and return at floor???? This house is in GA, so summer wins for air flow.......

I have read and seen MANY diffrent lay outs, never really had a job this large to say ye or na, on feeeding......

Soooooo be for e I make the BIG mistake, I am going to sit and "ponder" on this and see how things flow........

NO>>> I am not lookin for a design instruction class, I am asking for what you guys feel is a good feild aplication. but if ya want to strip me of human dignity >> GO AHEAD !!!! I've been shot at before !!! REALLY !!!

2 units , 2 zones each, running at 2.5 tons cooling........ total sq. ft. area is 3,395. Sure would be easyer to feed from below !!! Floor and structure beams will raise havic comin from attic.

How do ya tell a builder to have HVAC engeneered before the final from out !!??

Nothing wrong with supply and return on the floor.
    You just need to make surer you use good supply registers that have a good throw.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

beenthere; THANK YOU, I figure the 12 foot wals wil help keep the heat up in the summer and at least delivering the heat in winter close down will still keep the feet ok, floor is over a conditioned space, so I;m sure that will help. Cool air will speak for itself.... Any one eles ?????
    I knwo ya want to say somtin !!!

Hey by the way all, I have put in for my posting upgrade (made 30+ post this weekend) I hope I get it, Im sooooo glad spellin and gramer ain;t a requirment to get help !!

read his post carefully, it says to make sure you have good throw from the registers. make sure you know what that means, and do comparisons prior to purchasing.

Good throw, got it !! Now to read more and compare......