Hope You Don't Need A Blower Motor

Typical new construction install from about 10-12 years ago...GMP rotbox jammed upside down in a closet corner. Note the 6" bypass pipe mushed into the corner with it. Unbelievably, no missing crimp rings and just a dirty flame sensor. Oh well, next time...

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

is that a multipoise or is it installed upsidedown? scrach your head and say WTF?

You won't believe how many of those I have seen in apartment complexes. We actually had to remove the furnace to get the heat exchanger out.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

The duct system must be decent and they must really keep the filter clean for a GMP in a downflow position to not have had overheating issues. Otherwise, about par for the course for apartment installs.

Just a little FYI; if the blower ever sticks or even if the electrical is shut off while that furnace is in the heating mode, you will need to reset an overtemperature reset located on the far back end of the blower housing. You can't see the sucker, but it will keep the furnace from running.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Just a little FYI; if the blower ever sticks or even if the electrical is shut off while that furnace is in the heating mode, you will need to reset an overtemperature reset located on the far back end of the blower housing. You can't see the sucker, but it will keep the furnace from running.
    Been there, done that. Have serviced hundreds of GiMPS in my time.
    Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

Could the customer find a longer filter? Or is that a turn it around and double your fun one?