Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cliamatecontrol View Post
    been installing ttv series units for years. had two with bad txv, now one with a half cloged distributor, all in a year. is it just me or everyone having issues with these machines?
    how do tou know the txv is bad how did you know distributor is clogged

the carrier booklet chart says it should work with water temp down to 30 bet water in temp at 40 it shut off on cold water/low flow sensor water pressure in 28psi out 20psi

i have installed and worked on climate master and (carrier) which is made by climate master for ten years there have been some problems fp sensors ging bad are the most common problem. the problems with the olds ones were they would sweat and get water inside to the tick and short it out. the new ones are sealed and dont have that problem. have had a few problems with txv's when they went to a different manufacture but they went back and havent had any more bad ones. all in all i have installed almost all manufacture of geo-thermals and like the climate master the best. there tech support is the best out there.

dave sulz

the carrier booklet chart says it should work with water temp down to 30 bet water in temp at 40 it shut off on cold water/low flow sensor water pressure in 28psi out 20psi

make sure you have cut the fp1 sensor on the board to cause the lower freeze protection.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeduncan View Post
    dave sulz

make sure you have cut the fp1 sensor on the board to cause the lower freeze protection.
    i think that is j3 jumper

jw3 and fp1 are the same when cut it drops the temp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12