NFL trend bandwagon

It seems to be 'trendy' for a NFL team, parroted by the media, to blame all their woes on one player being out/injured.

Fagamolu is the sole reason that the Steelers aren't Super Bowl Champs again this year.

Welker (you gotta love that karma thing) is now why the Pats won't win, if they don't.

Boldin and the ever so femininely hyphenated CroMary are why the Cards won't win.

ALL ABOARD...

And this relates to controls how?

At least the bvl threads are control related. This is an udder waste of bandwidth in this forum.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    And this relates to controls how?

At least the bvl threads are control related. This is an udder waste of bandwidth in this forum.

kontrol out
    If you can't understand the relevance, maybe you should just stay out of it.

The relevence of what? You, a bitter fan of some unnamed team calling professional athletes cute names from your computer on a controls forum?
    What? Your fantasy football league buddies get tired of your whining so now your posting it here?

I guess I'll stay out.

kontrol out
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

The relevence of what? You, a bitter fan of some unnamed team calling professional athletes cute names from your computer on a controls forum?
    What? Your fantasy football league buddies get tired of your whining so now your posting it here?

I guess I'll stay out.

kontrol out
    If you would like to comment on the issue stated, please do.

If not, go away. Maybe you could look for, and understand, the difference between udder and utter, for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by NINAX View Post
    It seems to be 'trendy' for a NFL team, parroted by the media, to blame all their woes on one player being out/injured.

Fagamolu is the sole reason that the Steelers aren't Super Bowl Champs again this year.

Welker (you gotta love that karma thing) is now why the Pats won't win, if they don't.

Boldin and the ever so femininely hyphenated CroMary are why the Cards won't win.

ALL ABOARD...
    Playoff injury reports/claims...are subdued at best...noone is going to tip their hand on Monday Morning. So We'll just see.
    As for the Steelers, Palamolu in or out is no excuse for losing to the power trifecta of Cleveland, Oakland, and Kansas City.

If the Pats cant win without loudmouth Welker..they dont deserve to win.

Save your trash...for the San Diego smashdown of your boy.

Called Aussie humour my friend.
    You suck on an udder as well as being an utter walpamur (another Aussie thing - YouTube it).

Oh, regarding the topic all I have is:

www.nfl.com/injuries

Just so you know I have a horse in this race and that you can slam me when they get knocked out of the playoffs or for last weeks lack of effort against the big D.

Got to go know and get back to celebrating the test match win against Pakistan. Don't work too hard in the cold while I'm enjoying the hot humid summer down under with a cold VB in my hand.

kontrol out

Called Aussie humour my friend.
    You suck on an udder as well as being an utter walpamur (another Aussie thing - YouTube it).
    Yeah right, nice try. I'll just chalk it up to pure ignorance.

Got to go know and get back to celebrating the test match win against Pakistan. Don't work too hard in the cold while I'm enjoying the hot humid summer down under with a cold VB in my hand.
    You assume that people don't like cold weather. I do. When it's hot and humid the stupidity level rises.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Playoff injury reports/claims...are subdued at best...noone is going to tip their hand on Monday Morning. So We'll just see.
    As for the Steelers, Palamolu in or out is no excuse for losing to the power trifecta of Cleveland, Oakland, and Kansas City.

If the Pats cant win without loudmouth Welker..they dont deserve to win.

Save your trash...for the San Diego smashdown of your boy.
    I guess you don't find it odd that now teams are setting themselves up for their losing post-game conference speeches.

Has Rivers been traded?