need access to my Net 8000 PAC,

We have a mixing valve system for our culinary and Heating hot water system that is controlled by network 8000 controller. We need to know what kind of software we need to access the set up, the computer requirements and the interface procedures. where do I find this information and get access to the needed elements? The controller is manufactured by Invensys Building Systems and is a PEM-1 Network 8000 DDC Controller.
    Last edited by HandymanJim; 01-04-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: to add model information on the item question, spell checked

HandymanJim

The software that you need is propieratary to Schinder electric(formely TAC),

The software is only available to Schinder Electric dealers.

If you are looking to make small changes to the system then I would contact Utah Controls to help you out.

If you can find a PSI for the interface then you could look at the points from there.
    Try this web site and see if they can help you. They may be able to get you a user guide or manual for it.

http://www.abcgreymarketusa.com/

I will look for more information and try to get back to you later

Lontshooter

Invensys was bought out by TAC who was just bought by Schneider Electric. Your best bet would be to contact them. A service tech could pop in and out without screwing around.

http://www.tac.com/us/Navigate?node=...mitbutton=View
    Second place is the first loser.