Static reset with Jace

I have all the logic written in the mP580 for static reset just need to feed the maximum damper position from the boxes to network input on 580 which is percent snvt. Since Trane does not really give you a damper position so to speak I am having an issue. The vav damper position is hidden inside the unitStatus output as cool output. How do I connect these up to a max block in the wire sheet? I am very new to AX and have no formal training so for some of you this may seem easy but not able to figure out how to separate that cool output so it will bind with a max block.

How about in kitLon - LonPoint

The issue I am having is how to get the nvoUnitStatus linked to anything. I only want the cool output % but nothing seems to link to it no matter what facets I use. Have tha max block linked to lonpoint then lonpoint to the Mp580 and that works but how do I link the cool output of the VAV to max input?

Quote Originally Posted by dave2142 View Post
    The issue I am having is how to get the nvoUnitStatus linked to anything. I only want the cool output % but nothing seems to link to it no matter what facets I use. Have tha max block linked to lonpoint then lonpoint to the Mp580 and that works but how do I link the cool output of the VAV to max input?
    I assume that you are using the JACE for the MAX selector, so create a proxy point for them (VAV cool out%).

When you discover the VAV points, expand the nvo and add the cool out.

Thanks for the help I was working in that direction but the main issue was binding between folders on the wire sheets. Got that figured out now and working. First time working with a Jace and they seem to be a sweet device. I have always been told and assumed from info that they would the cats meow. Can see why so many are using them and where other systems are so far behind as I always thought. Now if I can get my local office to send me to training it would be great but working for Trane coporate that seems highly unlikely.