Niagara R2 sending logs to printer

Niagara R2 sending logs to printer

anyone could tell me if there is an option of sending logs/history to my printer connected to the server in niagara R2.

I am not by my Eng PC but there is a Printer Recipient I believe - Have a search through the Standard Programming Reference.
    gnomethang

there is an option of sending alarms and events to the printer recipent but no description about sending logs to the printer recipent..my client wants an hourly generated logs to be printed automatically..is there any option??
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomethang View Post
    I am not by my Eng PC but there is a Printer Recipient I believe - Have a search through the Standard Programming Reference.

Sorry - I misread and didn't see logs/history. From memory I have not seen it done but could you set up a different alarm class and set an 'event' point on your log (instead of 'alarm'). You may need to play with some settings to get the thing to send periodically and you may want to specify a different printer to the alarm printer (if this is set up).
    Good Luck!
    gnomethang