Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    And I thought I was effed up.
    you was and you are

Hey!! Hold on! Nobody said Muskie would be there....... I thought he had fell off the face of the earth! Hello CRAIG and Ms Lynda! Nice to see ya!
    Comin to LonG ISland to have a with me???
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Dave what’s this I hear your brother was hitting on my wife. Tell him to try harder next time.

We had a great time being there. The drive home sucked, 11 hours but that’s the price you pay. It’s nice to put the face to the name and always great seeing old friends. Looks like we converted a few more for the convention! Only 5 months until August.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Dave what’s this I hear your brother was hitting on my wife. Tell him to try harder next time.

We had a great time being there. The drive home sucked, 11 hours but that’s the price you pay. It’s nice to put the face to the name and always great seeing old friends. Looks like we converted a few more for the convention! Only 5 months until August.
    its ok paul he was hitting on her but I called "dibbs" so she was safe..... well safe from him at least

glad you made it home ok now tell the mrs to post the pics she took

Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    its ok paul he was hitting on her but I called "dibbs" so she was safe..... well safe from him at least

glad you made it home ok now tell the mrs to post the pics she took

Dave..... you'd better pay attn. I have dibbs on Vickie and Terri, you get the rest...... You dont wanna see me hulk out.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Hey!! Hold on! Nobody said Muskie would be there....... I thought he had fell off the face of the earth! Hello CRAIG and Ms Lynda! Nice to see ya!
    Comin to LonG ISland to have a with me???
    Yeah Jack, you were missed as were some of the other usual crazies.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Dave..... you'd better pay attn. I have dibbs on Vickie and Terri, you get the rest...... You dont wanna see me hulk out.
    hey buddy just so you know hulk turns green when angry, Popeye eats spinach to get strong
    but just one hint of pussy and here is what you will have to deal with

and just so you know I may be willing to fight for Vicki and Terri but for you I may leave Jade alone if you dont make me angry
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Yeah Jack, you were missed as were some of the other usual crazies.
    This from the man that couldn’t find his car!

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post

I am just hoping the beer is a little stronger there. The watered down swill we were drinking was not acceptable to me. At one point I was forced to drink a Coors Light.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Quote Originally Posted by refrtech View Post
    Nice meeting all of you new guys . Chris and Brad your secret is safe with us !! Shane , your rep is still upheld but remember that I did record our conversation at the bar !!!! We can negotiate later !!!!
    I will not succumb to black male. Not from a chiller guy anyway. I was tracking most of our conversation. At the time. LOL.

Great to meet you Bro. Hope to see you out in LAWNG ILAN, as Paul might say.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    I will not succumb to black male. Not from a chiller guy anyway. I was tracking most of our conversation. At the time. LOL.

Great to meet you Bro. Hope to see you out in LAWNG ILAN, as Paul might say.
    the BLACK MALE, that is Steve too a TEE

Quote Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
    to the BLACK MALE, that is Steve too a TEE
    I honestly dont feel safe saying anything.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I'm still at it.............

Can I stop now?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast