Liebert system 3 Manuals

Hello all...

Our facility was given a used Liebert FH529C-AD3 computer room air handler. Unfortunately we don't have any manuals... I have been searching around and I have not had success finding our specific model. I thought I might try here. Does anyone have any pointers to where I can find them?

Thanks and Much Appreciated!
    -Cheers, Peter.

Smile

Pete,
    Have you tried the Liebert web site. You may be able to download it?
    "My hands are for sale"

Hi mrhvacmechanic,
    I did. I can't seem to find our model. There are references to the System /3 Deluxe which have similar model numbers, but when I look at the documents the inside layout is different than ours. I also noticed that the online manuals reference an LCD display. Ours has only LEDs and pushbuttons.

According to the Model Number Breakdown chart from the liebert site:
    FH = Downflow
    529 = Thousand BTU/H
    C = Chilled Water
    -
    A = 460/3/60
    ... and thats where it breaks convention. The documents say the next letter should be display A or G; then reheat 0, E, H, T; and finally Humidifier 0, I, G, S

From what I see inside the electronics box, we have electric reheat and steam generating humidifier.

The key pieces of information that I am looking for are 1) dry contact reference and 2) maintenance procedures.

Thanks ever so much!
    -Peter.

The control you are talking about is the standard microprocessor control, pretty old stuff. The number of the maintenance manual is SL-18300 and the install manual is SL-18200. If you contact liebert direct they may be able to get you copies. Good luck.

Liebert Manuals

pbrunnen,

If you are correct on the model number, which I am sure you are. The unit could have been a special build for the customer that you had received the unit from.
    What contacts are you inquiring about?
    The controller that you nay have could be anywhere from level 10, level 00. level 01, 02, 03 or the standard microprcessor as previously stated, as they all had push buttons and LED's

Domcort

Your local rep TP Woodside out of Buffalo should be able to help you as well, if not email me at dominic.cortese@emerson.com

pbrunnen,

Could that D be a 0, if you have a level 03 produced between 1983-1999

Domcort

Smile

Dear local 392,
    Thank you ever so much. Those part numbers helped quite a lot. I found enough detail to get a good grasp. I will try to match up the documents with my notes...

Dear Domcort,
    Looking again at it... I think that you are correct that it indeed is a "0" and not a "D" as I originally though. There is a partial sticker that was damaged which has what appears to be "1985" printed... originally I thought that may be a part number... but based on your information your though that it is 'level 03' this would make sense.

Wow... its much older than I though. :-P

Plus thank you for the rep information. I will give them a call... From the documents I found I see there are upgrade kits to update the microprocessor to the more modern version and I would like to see if those are still available.

My gracious thanks to everyone for all your help!
    I will let you know in the coming months how things progress.

Thank you and Happy Holidays! :-)
    -Peter.

Smile

392 is correct. Those were the first models made.
    "My hands are for sale"

Smile

Looks like I have a relic... Maybe a museum piece?