Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Are we really this STUPID?!!!

The motive of the Christmas Day attack was not immediately clear.
    A Muslim claiming to be Al Qaida attempts to blow up an American aircraft in the United States on one of the most holy days for Christians, and the motive isn't clear?

And guess what? This guy has been on our terrorist watch list! What exactly is the purpose of this "watch" list? To "watch" Islamic terrorists attempt to blow us up?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091225/...er_disturbance
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

You know... If I was on a plane and some fool tried something like this....and it was me jumping on him.....

Id kill him.......just to see what its like..I mean bash his face in take his head and jam it repeatedly into something hard.....

Id find a way to kill him with my bare hands...

What could they do to you ???

You were in fear of your life.....probably going to die..... using all your might to stop this guy in case there was another device on his body...

Id kill him and then make racist comments to the news crews as they were interviewing me....

The boy who jumped on him while on the plane needs to be shot for failing to perform his duty as a citizen of the world.....

After about 5 years in prison this guy is going to get out.... we will probably pay to send him home...or we will find him a job here in the states....give him citizenship or something...and he will probably end up killing or raping someone.

All because someone half assed a job....

Every man on that plane should have jumped on that guy and beat him to death....

bunch of damn cowards..... probably ran over the top of the ladies and kids running to the back of the plane.

Spot on, Corny.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

If they refuse to honor our holy days, we should disshonor thier holy days.
    Send them a package dropped from above on one of thier mosques....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Cool Very good post

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You know... If I was on a plane and some fool tried something like this....and it was me jumping on him.....

Id kill him.......just to see what its like..I mean bash his face in take his head and jam it repeatedly into something hard.....

Id find a way to kill him with my bare hands...

What could they do to you ???

You were in fear of your life.....probably going to die..... using all your might to stop this guy in case there was another device on his body...

Id kill him and then make racist comments to the news crews as they were interviewing me....

The boy who jumped on him while on the plane needs to be shot for failing to perform his duty as a citizen of the world.....

After about 5 years in prison this guy is going to get out.... we will probably pay to send him home...or we will find him a job here in the states....give him citizenship or something...and he will probably end up killing or raping someone.

All because someone half assed a job....

Every man on that plane should have jumped on that guy and beat him to death....

bunch of damn cowards..... probably ran over the top of the ladies and kids running to the back of the plane.

You people are insane, as insane as that guy on that plane.

Seems you want to get revenge because of your holy day, but seem to have forgotten the teachings of the very person were honoring on this day.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Seems you want to get revenge because of your holy day, but seem to have forgotten the teachings of the very person were honoring on this day.

Roy
    Of course, Jesus did get quite pissed off at the merchants and money changers using the temple as a place of commerce.
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. – Abraham Maslow

Robin, the answer to your question is yes.
    We just lost an 11 year old girl to a twice convicted sex offender. He has more rights than she did. He will be protected while she is gone forever. People will be standing in line to help this ******* and the girl is gone.
    Yes we are that stupid!

I do actually agree with Roy that incidents like this cause otherwise decent, law abiding persons to become as bad as the aggressors who are willing to murder us wholesale.

It would be nice if our justice system were actually a justice system. Maybe then we wouldn't feel that if we don't take care of those who are willing to hurt and kill us that no one else will.

Taking someone's life is not an easy thing to do or justify afterwords and none of us shoule feel we need to be put in that situation. Yet, with the way today's supposed justice system is, even if I have subdued someone intent on harming me or my family, I feel it would still be in my best interest to end their life.

I believe that this goes against the teaching of my faith, but I am human and not at all perfect.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Cool I've been taught

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy
    Self preservation and survival skills before I could barely walk. My first squirrel gun was a 410 single shot at 5 years of age. I spent many nights and days in the woods with my brother and father learning how to live off the land. If I had been on that flight, killing that piece of scum would have taken place as second nature.

Blessed are the peace makers, but when they fail, it is up to the peace keepers.
    We must rely on God to do his way, but he also asks us to help him.

Even the temple in Jerusalem had temple guards.
    How many of us would want to be without police and a military?
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I do actually agree with Roy that incidents like this cause otherwise decent, law abiding persons to become as bad as the aggressors who are willing to murder us wholesale.

It would be nice if our justice system were actually a justice system. Maybe then we wouldn't feel that if we don't take care of those who are willing to hurt and kill us that no one else will.

Taking someone's life is not an easy thing to do or justify afterwords and none of us shoule feel we need to be put in that situation. Yet, with the way today's supposed justice system is, even if I have subdued someone intent on harming me or my family, I feel it would still be in my best interest to end their life.

I believe that this goes against the teaching of my faith, but I am human and not at all perfect.
    If you were perfect you would not have posted this vague, pathetic excuse for a story to begin with. Get real - this is worse than fox news - maybe that isn't an insult - but it should be.

Let me guess, you only watch the fine, unbiased journalism of MSNBC. This story isn't vague at all, if you have any sense about you.
    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass whoopin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast