UT to kick Alabamas a$$
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UT to kick Alabamas a$$

Just a little smack talk for our home town boy Colt McCoy. My son played with Colt. KLOVE you Alabama boyz better get ready cause we gona kick that booty! Your boy stole the hiesman but the game is ours!!!
    "Dying aint much, its living thats hard." (Josey Whales)

I wouldn't call it stealin' - that would imply that the kid with the funny name should've won the thing. My vote actually went to Toby Gerhart. I'm from the school that says the Heisman should go to the one that's done the most good for his team over the long haul. Don't believe in givin' it to no sophomore or junior, no matter how good they are for one year. You ought to have to dance with the girl that brung ya' for the whole time, too. None of this runnin' out on your team when you're a junior.

Far as the game goes - what's this we stuff? I watched Texas twice on the telly, and oddly, I didn't see your old lame carcass out there either time!! Talk's cheap, we'll let the boys fight it out.......................

Not sure why this is in chillers section but..
    It is nice to see at least some texans have the stones to brag on thier team
    The way I see it is McCoy lost the Heisman in the Big 12 championship.
    Ingram had an outstanding game against the #1 defense in America.
    Then immediately after that McCoy struggled and had to get one second back on the clock to get the win by thier kicker.
    Longhorns could not run the ball or pass effectively agains a decent defense with one standout,N'kong Suh.
    Well in Pasadena Mccoy will get a very personal introduction to....
    Rolando McClain
    Terence "Mount" Cody
    Javier Arenas
    Mark Barron
    Cory Reamer
    Marques Johnston
    and a host of others.
    If the teams play like they did in thier last games Texas will be taken to the woodshed and made to like it.
    My guess is both teams will be prepared and it will be a reat game for all college football fans.
    But the Crimson Tide will win thier 13th National Championship
    in the same venue as they won their 1st back in Jan of '26
    Remeber the Rose Bowl we will win there.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

RAMMER JAMMER YELLA HAMMER.........................
    You will get to hear the rest of that in Pasadena

Hey, what gives, I thought Obama won the Heisman!!!! Anyways, I will have my Longhorns shirt on, got remember to take it to Canada with me on vacation.
    Federal Reserve, stealing your kids futures since 1913

UA290

Awfully quiet from the Texans on here......

Ok I admit it, I'm a little worried about my horns! If we happen to win I will come back and talk a heap of smack! Oh by the way, that was me running on the field with the water bottle!

I hate that the game is almost a week after New Years. Would rather it be settled this weekend . I still think it is going to be a close game with bama maybe salting it away with a long drive in the 4th quarter.
    Win or lose I'm proud of the Tide being back in naional prominence again.
    All the folks complaining about how much these coaches are paid need to take a close look at the dividends returned . Both teams will pay for pretty much the rest of their respective athletics programs off of this seasons earnings.

ROLL TIDE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow View Post
    Just a little smack talk for our home town boy Colt McCoy. My son played with Colt. KLOVE you Alabama boyz better get ready cause we gona kick that booty! Your boy stole the hiesman but the game is ours!!!

Don't ya just hate it when you are wrong.........
    ROLL TIDE

Never did hear much from UT fans.
    Reckon will be graveyard quiet now,

Takes a really large spoon to eat them words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I hated that UA won that way - takes some of the starch out of it. And after some of the play calling on Alabama's side during the 2nd half, I would have fired Nick if UA had lost (if I was his boss). UT didn't look good, but with ample reason. UA didn't look good because that was arguably the worst coached game I've seen them play under the new regime. If I were the coaches at UA, I'd thank my lucky stars that we squeaked out of that game with nothing more than some damaged ego. But what do I know - I'm just a refrigerator repairman.......

p.s. Got a lot of respect for Colt - that kid's all class!! And I think the rest of us better watch out for Gilbert, that young'un played a heck of a game under the circumstances.

I think Texas will be just fine with Gilbert at QB.
    Palyed a heck of a 2nd half.
    Tides play calling in 2nd half was way to conservative.
    Reminded me of the Tenn game and that was nearly a disaster.
    I'm a little unsure about McCoy. Hit didn't look that bad.
    Will have to give him benefit of the doubt I guess.
    Do you think in same situation Tim Tebow would have watched from sidelines?
    It turns out McElroy played with 2 cracked ribs in the game.
    Nothing was said about that until today. Tough kid.Undefeated as a starter.
    Glad hes back next year.
    ROLL TIDE

On a date with my wife but I still got plenty o smack fer boff of ya! Be back soon!

By George, you should both be ashamed! Why, we should all go down to the nursing home and beat up some old people! Or kick a puppy! maybe, find a crippled child and slap him around a little!!

Im just kidding! Hats off to UA. I am just sick about Colt. I went to bed at the half. Let me tell you this. when he played with my son they went undefeated to the state championship game. Then through many mistakes (some were Colts) they lost that game. I cant see colt missing out on this game if it were possible for him to play. To get a second chance at the "big game" ?? I doubt he ducked out. As for me, remember when Deon Sanders played for Dallas and was known for not taking a hit? One game I remember Deon was about to get smacked and he just slipped out of bounds just before impact, Madden stated "that was a business decision". Well, I can assure you that if I stood to make more than all three of us in this post will ever make on the first paycheck, I would step out of bounds to. I am not saying that was the case With Colt but in the big picture who can say that would be wrong?

As far as the game, coulda woulda shoulda! UA made lots of mistakes and that is typically the team that looses the big games. Colt in make a difference? We will never know! I am proud of Colt and know he is a solid Christian young man that will stand up and declare it on national TV! I wonder how many of us would not have the courage to do the same?

As far as McElroy, he is a home town Texas boy too!

Well, as of this morning, I read in the paper that Colt's a weenie, and Mc is a hero because he played with cracked ribs. My assessment of the situation is: if my team is playing that poorly on offense under injured leadership (as UA did), then maybe it's about time to let someone that's completely mobile step in. I've played injured, but under different circumstances, and in completely different situations. The height of arrogance is to think that you're indispensable.

We also have more folks than you can shake a stick at that are calling Saban the "Messiah", and sayin' that he's worth the money spent on him. What a crock of nothin'!!!! Ain't no man alive worth that much money, and he most CERTAINLY ain't the Almighty!!! The attitude that folks here have toward a game almost makes me want to move to Texas (only problem is that it's just as bad there)!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast