YCAC Starts Wrong

I have a YCAV207 that is starting both compressors at the same time,every time. The only recent problem I have had with this unit is a bad outside air temp sensor which has been replaced. I was at the job site on Friday and noticed it was starting wrong and cycling frequently. This chiller has standard IPLV and should only start one compressor at a time. It is also only in the 60's out side and I have very little load as it is at a church. I suspect the micro board or EPROM. Note - when I turn off either circuit with the system switchs they respond correctly. Any input is always appreciated.

What is the leaving chilled water setpoint and is it reading correctly can you validate machine temperatures LCHWT & RCHWT , is the machine in local or remote mode have you tryed to run in either mode does it do the same thing. before I replace microboard I would make damm sure that is the culprit it can be an expensive repair and still not be the problem.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

york56 thanks for your reply - this is what i know at this time - My chilled water temps are correct and sensors are ok. Have not made it back out. Chiller is commanded on and off by Metasys but is in local control set at 44 deg. Water in around 47 when starts and differential stays around 2 to 3 degrees. Runs aprox. 10 min and cycles off. Again I do not have the optional controls but even if I did it should not start both compressors at this load and ambient conditions. I am puzzled at what it could be and would like to prove it as I don't like to be a parts changer. Thanks for any advice.

Have you seen this Chiller start correctly with Metasys in play , second is there a microgateway ,or is Metasys connected directly to start commands off terminal strip to the left side cabinet. I would also try to take control of the machine so that nothing controls it except me including all external wiring.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Sounds like the sound limiting is active. or it could be Silent night. I remember them commenting on this during yciv class but I think that is with the High IPLV option. I'll check on this tomorrow when I have Keith Strine on the phone.