17S30 & 17MA40 Carrier Compressors

I was wondering if anyone was willing to share any literature on 17S30 or 17MA40 Carrier compressors. I have all the literature from carrier.com. I also have quite a bit of on-the-job experience with this account that has 4-17S30 & 1-17MA40 compressor systems. I understand this literature is hard to come by, & would appreciate anything I could get. My e-mail is on my profile.

I worked for Carrier for 10 years and have serviced this series compressor for 25 years and have never seen any updated literature other than what is on the Carrier site. Specifically what other info are you interested in.

As you know the info on carrier.com is only iom's, I was looking for some kind of step by step detailed teardown guide for the newer guys coming in, as is it is my responsibility to bring everyone up to speed on these machines. We have invested several hours into making our own step by step teardown & reassembley checklist. We are not in dire need of more literature, but it sure as heck wouldn't hurt to have more than what we have now. Maybe you & I could talk more via email.