Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So did I just spend all that time looking for that for nothing ?

Oh well, I guess I helped someone at some level.

Next time I think I will simply agree with freddy-b and be done with it. Not really.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Quote Originally Posted by CCIKelly View Post
    So did I just spend all that time looking for that for nothing ?

Oh well, I guess I helped someone at some level.

Next time I think I will simply agree with freddy-b and be done with it. Not really.
    You absolutely did help! These guys will use the LCP for a transition period and I'm sure there will be others who need it.

Freddy-b is usually right on with his advice. But, we can only put up with one Freddy. Please don't turn into a clone of him.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by steves4 View Post
    You absolutely did help! These guys will use the LCP for a transition period and I'm sure there will be others who need it.

Freddy-b is usually right on with his advice. But, we can only put up with one Freddy. Please don't turn into a clone of him.

I simply said I would agree with him. I would never even attempt be another freddy-b, he is unique and one of a kind (I think that's a compliment freddy).

I may try to scan the entire document and email it to you (90+ pages). It may be easier to simply mail it to you. I hope to never need it again. I haven't touched an LCP since 1997.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Quote Originally Posted by CCIKelly View Post
    I simply said I would agree with him. I would never even attempt be another freddy-b, he is unique and one of a kind (I think that's a compliment freddy).

I may try to scan the entire document and email it to you (90+ pages). It may be easier to simply mail it to you. I hope to never need it again. I haven't touched an LCP since 1997.
    Sounds great.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

Thats enough of the man love.

I dont have the info that Steve needs or I would of sent it to him...even if I think its waste of time.

I see his point though....If you go around swinging your staff around saying "We can do ALL N2...you should try to back it up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12