+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im Back In Houston

Post Likes

Im Back In Houston

Well actually im in Sugar Land but I grew up here for 20 years. Anyways, I mailed out my application and fee for my state registration and certification today. I am unemployed and looking to get back in the field. 10 years ago I worked here as a installer helper for existing homes and some commercial for about a year. I finished school last April and am HVAC/R certified and EPA universal certified. I finished school with a GPA of 3.84. I have experience in plumbing, basic electrical, drywall and so on. Basically your typical maintenance man. If anyone here knows someone that is hiring or if you are hiring let me know. Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfer View Post
    Well actually im in Sugar Land but I grew up here for 20 years. Anyways, I mailed out my application and fee for my state registration and certification today. I am unemployed and looking to get back in the field. 10 years ago I worked here as a installer helper for existing homes and some commercial for about a year. I finished school last April and am HVAC/R certified and EPA universal certified. I finished school with a GPA of 3.84. I have experience in plumbing, basic electrical, drywall and so on. Basically your typical maintenance man. If anyone here knows someone that is hiring or if you are hiring let me know. Thanks
    You might try www.jci.com

Post Likes
    Yea I have tried them several times. I never seem to get a call back. Thanks though.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfer View Post
    Yea I have tried them several times. I never seem to get a call back. Thanks though.
    You have to apply on line also they had several openings in Texas City.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by slb8101 View Post
    You have to apply on line also they had several openings in Texas City.

I will check it out, thx.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in