Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyp19 View Post
    Me at a Mardi Gras party.

Can we get one in pink for glen

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Can we get one in pink for glen
    No thank you I prefer White though. But perhaps we can get you one in red. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by glennac; 12-19-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Nice looking kids Slatts. Need to encourage them to go into the military so they can stay or become squared away and not get into the loser scene of drugs, hippies, liberalism, etc. Thank you very much.
    Thanks Glen. the oldest is going to uni in the new year to study mechanical engineering and the little bloke with the bike starts year 11 next year. neither of them are interested in booze or smokes of any type and have their own thoughts on politics.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    He better do something with them, that one looks like hes big enough to pick up that bicycle and beat him to death with it.
    Happy looking kids slatts
    he's about 6' 6" and only 15. I won't get in a pool with him as he's into organised drowning. (water polo).
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    Thanks Glen. the oldest is going to uni in the new year to study mechanical engineering and the little bloke with the bike starts year 11 next year. neither of them are interested in booze or smokes of any type and have their own thoughts on politics.

he's about 6' 6" and only 15. I won't get in a pool with him as he's into organised drowning. (water polo).

Damn, we use to play that in High school when I was on the swim team, coach had one rule: You can not hold anyone underwater for more than 30 minutes
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

nothing's change.
    he has a distinct hight advantage though. and huge propellers at the end of his legs.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    nothing's change.
    he has a distinct hight advantage though. and huge propellers at the end of his legs.
    The next Thorpedo perhaps!

I probably won't leave this up long, but this is my baby girl.

Pic removed
    Last edited by k-fridge; 12-21-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The next Thorpedo perhaps!
    he's in it for the fun and exercise. His interests are more academic.
    A few years ago I asked him if he wanted to get serious about swimming but he said he had more important stuff on his plate.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I probably won't leave this up long.
    Probably for the best k_fridge.
    You'll have every young fridgy in the area sniffing round you door.

WoW.......NICE........ah eh I mean nice.........

maybe just how my mind works..yes you have a beautiful daughter, but all i can imagine is her struggling to get up there, as if they where to cheep to put stairs. Like how i flop around scaling a 4 foot parapet wall

She's pretty. You must be very proud. Probably ought stock up on snakeshot tho.... Every guy with a set of gages within 200 miles is gonna be finding a reason to swing through town.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    She's pretty. You must be very proud. Probably ought stock up on snakeshot tho.... Every guy with a set of gages within 200 miles is gonna be finding a reason to swing through town.
    Very proud! Not only of her looks, but she's also a smart and well-behaved young lady. We've been very fortunate with her.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast