Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    Ok here's me, I'm doing it just to satisfy Glenn since he's so hung up on my good looks..lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by spymoocow View Post
    Pfft. Mustang all the way!
    Tell us about the car?

Your occasional visitor from the land of oz

Me and my little one

His big brother

And the pair of them

Obviously they get their looks from their mother
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Glen are you saying you dont want to date me now that you see my picture ?
    Nah, but at least I had a smiley face on my joke. I hope you aren't that sensitive on a joke or are you joking now? Need to put them on your posts when you make a crack or one could think you aren't joking. I assume you are. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Tell us about the car?
    1967 mustang coupe
    terlingua red and black paint scheme
    automatic(for now)
    308 CI small block ford
    4:11 rear gears.
    13.2 1/4 mile

It was my high school project.
    Thomas aka...spymoocow
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Ah, sorry I thought that's what he meant. An inch shouldn't make that much difference (at least that's what I always tell my wife).

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    Me and my little one

His big brother

And the pair of them

Obviously they get their looks from their mother
    Nice looking kids Slatts. Need to encourage them to go into the military so they can stay or become squared away and not get into the loser scene of drugs, hippies, liberalism, etc. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Nice looking kids Slatts. Need to encourage them to go into the military so they can stay or become squared away and not get into the loser scene of drugs, hippies, liberalism, etc. Thank you very much.
    He better do something with them, that one looks like hes big enough to pick up that bicycle and beat him to death with it.
    Happy looking kids slatts
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Ok here's me, I'm doing it just to satisfy Glenn since he's so hung up on my good looks..lol
    Well your not wearing your Lederhosen so I'm a little disappointed there. Thank you very much.

Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    You appear to be a thinker...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Me at a Mardi Gras party.

We shall never prevent the abuse of power if we are not
    prepared to limit power in a way which occasionally may
    prevent its use for desirable purposes.

F.A. Hayek

Quote Originally Posted by dannyp19 View Post
    Me at a Mardi Gras party.

Hey I don't blame you for not wanting to show your face on this forum. Just kidding, can't resist. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by glennac; 12-19-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Barry Goldwater

Okay I found the real picture of Geer and turns out he is from Kalifornia not Texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My crew

My son and I

Last edited by ascj; 12-19-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast