Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    I'm under 50 Glenn. You know that. We've met I believe
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    I'm under 50 Glenn. You know that. We've met I believe
    For real? Wave at me next time. You need to raise your head a little so I can recognize you. I can see the dog good though. Be sure and holler next time. OK. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    Hey slim why the goofy looking avatar even your mug looks better than that refuge from Bangladesh you have for your avatar. At least I upgraded myself a little there. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey slim why the goofy looking avatar even your mug looks better than that refuge from Bangladesh you have for your avatar. At least I upgraded myself a little there. Thank you very much
    Fridgetater syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    For real? Wave at me next time. You need to raise your head a little so I can recognize you. I can see the dog good though. Be sure and holler next time. OK. Thank you, thank you very much
    Winston-Salem you and John ???? I have a few tattoo's
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

I'll bite since I lurk....

and 50? hah. I just turned 21 today!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thomas aka...spymoocow
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Ah, sorry I thought that's what he meant. An inch shouldn't make that much difference (at least that's what I always tell my wife).

Pup Happy bd

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    ? where's the lowcountry?
    I've been in Iowa (new Central America) for five years. Before that we spent 7 years in the Baltimore area.
    I was born in Beaufort, once.
    Have you visited here?

I remember faces and they never leave my memory. But names are in one ear and out the other. I've been in Beaufort since '93. Before that, TX.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Name:  9j5.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  45.5 KB

I ain't a regular, but thought I'd try this.
    My wife ( whose my service tech ) & my grandchildren
    Pretty scary, Huh

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by spymoocow View Post
    I'll bite since I lurk....

and 50? hah. I just turned 21 today!
    I knew that...yet I didn't have the spymoocow hooked up to the right person....oh well.

Happy day after your birthday!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Mrsreb, it's a good thing I don't make my living guessing people's age at a carnival. Before I saw your picture, I had you pegged for early 50's.

And the rest of you, thanks for the pictures. I feel much better now.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Winston-Salem you and John ???? I have a few tattoo's
    Yeah, I remember that gathering! Good to meet the folks behind the screen names!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Well I found a picture of robo auditioning while in Nashville before the convention started. I think he was told that he was slightly over the hill. He would have looked better if he hadn't lost his cummberbun.

Barry Goldwater

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast