Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well, How do you post a picture?
    Mancow,
    I thought you were going to post a picture of yourself....Why on earth would you post the "Planned Parenthood poster child" photo instead?

That is the photo which Planned Parenthood said, "Is guaranteed to Stop Rabbits from breeding"....it also made Rosie O'Donnald "sick on her stomach".

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well your not wearing your Lederhosen so I'm a little disappointed there. Thank you very much.

You see that dog, his name is PD, thats short for Police Dog, when that picture was took I told him it was for you,...just look at his eyes, so you better be nice, he knows where you live...rofl.

Dankescheon.

Roy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Nice to see you back ace. I haven't heard from you in a while so I posted one I thought of you on #71. Since you have posted yours I'll take mine down unless you want me to keep it up. Think it's kinda funny. Let me know otherwise I'll remove it. Thank you very much.
    no, you can leave it up.

I've not really been anywhere, just silent.
    I lost the will to banter around , due to chronic pain and other ailments that have befallen me.

Quote Originally Posted by JRINJAX View Post
    Mancow,
    I thought you were going to post a picture of yourself....Why on earth would you post the "Planned Parenthood poster child" photo instead?

That is the photo which Planned Parenthood said, "Is guaranteed to Stop Rabbits from breeding"....it also made Rosie O'Donnald "sick on her stomach".
    Planned parenthood also needsviral donors, ask octomom

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Yeah...for teenage girls!!!
    just for that , you don't get to see the brown plaid pants

Is it in a stripe down the back?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Planned parenthood also needsviral donors, ask octomom
    UHHH Viral, they want people to pass on disease. Well they might want me a virile man.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Is it in a stripe down the back?
    no, we are refering to me, not roscoe

no, we are refering to me, not roscoe
    Well your correct ace since we are talking about shorts and not noses. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Glad to see you take your grand pa fishing mancow.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

no, you can leave it up.

I've not really been anywhere, just silent.
    I lost the will to banter around , due to chronic pain and other ailments that have befallen me.
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry to hear of your ailments. That accident really got you huh. Were pulling for you ace. Hang in there and let us know how its going. Thank you very much Glenn
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    Glad to see you take your grand pa fishing mancow.....
    he enjoys going. thank you

Just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry to hear of your ailments. That accident really got you huh. Were pulling for you ace. Hang in there and let us know how its going. Thank you very much Glenn
    well. a damaged nerve in the spinal column can be the cause of many ailments that do not show up immediately. I almost can't wait to see what happens next.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast