Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Islamic Rules for Child Rape and Beating Slaves

Islam is the religion of peace? In what universe? If you follow these rules when raping a child, it is okay with the Koran. (Oh, by the way, no sex with your wife's slave)

I think this was first reported by CNN, so we're not talking some right wing rhetoric. Here's a link to the first result I found after a Google search:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...slaves-in-ira/

The Islamic State has made clear its justification for the rape and enslavement of non-Muslim women and children with a color-printed pamphlet “Question and Answers on Female Slaves and their Freedom,” being distributed in Mosul.

Armed men handed out the pamphlet in the militant occupied Iraqi city on Friday after sunset prayers, several residents toldCNN on Saturday.

The document explains the terrorist group’s policy on having sexual intercourse with female slaves — even those who haven’t reached puberty — citing the Koran for justification.

“If she was a virgin, he (the owner) can have intercourse with her immediately after the ownership is fulfilled,” the pamphlet explains, CNN reported. “If she was not a virgin, her uterus must be purified (wait for her period to be sure she is not pregnant.)”

The guide lays out other rules as well. For example, two men who co-own a slave can’t both have sex with her and a man can’t have sex with his wife’s slave.

Regarding children: “It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse,” The Islamic State rules said. “However, if she is not fit for intercourse, he (the owner) can only enjoy her without intercourse.”

Post Likes
    Now you know what has been happening to all of those Christian school girls who have been kidnapped.

Wonder how come no Muslims here in the US have spoken out against this practice of kidnapping and the selling of flesh into slavery? Why aren't the blacks here in America screaming and protesting against current day slavery?

Post Likes
    Your right on track there BB. Keep it up. Your a good man. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I wasn't aware that the Islamic state in Iraq had the sole responsibility/right for creating rules/laws for all of Islam.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    I wasn't aware that the Islamic state in Iraq had the sole responsibility/right for creating rules/laws for all of Islam.
    It's all in the Koran for those who want to see. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    It's all in the Koran for those who want to see. Thank you very much
    According to the beacon of responsibility and truth, that is ISIS?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    The latest news headline Peshawar school attack: Taliban 'burn teacher alive in front of pupils and behead children'

Wow and Hilary wants us to try and see the perspective of our enemies. I have seen enough. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/peshawar-sc...ildren-1479767
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    And yet the evil, twisted leftists progressives march on treating conservatives as the biggest threat to the world.

Like I've said before. Progressive leftists are the most gutless bunch. Muslims are scary. Let's go after banks, corporations, freedom and family values.

Post Likes
    You mean like Obama saying that we are no longer a Christian nation?
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post

Post Likes
    All I ever need to know about Islam I learned during 9-11. Just think what would have happened if the curent administration was in power then.
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The latest news headline Peshawar school attack: Taliban 'burn teacher alive in front of pupils and behead children'

Wow and Hilary wants us to try and see the perspective of our enemies. I have seen enough. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/peshawar-sc...ildren-1479767

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    You mean like Obama saying that we are no longer a Christian nation?
    That would depend on how you take it.
    Are we a christian nation? Yeah.
    Do all of our laws adhere strictly to the bible? Absolutely not. We're a democracy. Not a theocracy.

I understand what your saying, but what does it have to do with Islam?

By the logic of the original post:
    The pope may tolerate civil unions.
    ALL CHRISTIANS tolerate civil unions.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4904060.html
    I had NO IDEA that christians tolerate civil unions!

Again, applying a statement/decision made by the leadership of a SPECIFIC group, does not mean the group follows that as a whole.

TO TOP IT OFF.
    Your appling laws from a group that controls 2 areas.
    For the sake of easy math, lets pretend that ISIS completely controls both Iraq and Syria.

That is LESS THAN 5% OF THE MUSLIM WORLD.
    Yes. Thats right. 5%.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

My Pope example holds more water than the Islam example.
    Why? Because the catholic church represents more than 5% of christians.

Don't be blindly scared.

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    So let's see, the Taliban muslim extremists went from classroom to classroom and slaughtered 132 children and 9 staff members and wounded 121 more children. All muslim, from what I understand.

Are there going to be any outcries from any muslim organisations here in the US? From any muslims anywhere? The silence is deafening. Why is it muslims do not unite against the terror against them? Is their core belief in the Koran that strong? Even when their own loved ones are being slaughtered? They'll continue to hide the extremists so they can continue to carry out more attacks?

It boggles the mind. They must truly be a primitive 'people'. Killing their own flesh and blood.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    So let's see, the Taliban muslim extremists went from classroom to classroom and slaughtered 132 children and 9 staff members and wounded 121 more children. All muslim, from what I understand.

Are there going to be any outcries from any muslim organisations here in the US? From any muslims anywhere? The silence is deafening.
    http://www.cair.com/press-center/pre...-massacre.html

Just because it's not on FOX news, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Did you even look? I mean, seriously. I spend maybe 3 minutes finding that.

Again, by your own logic, the irish catholics are a primitive people.

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast