Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast

A Strong Jobs Report!

This morning the Sept. Nonfarm report was released,and it was strong!The number was 248K vs.205k est. The unployment came in at 5.9%,first time below 6% in 5 years.The numbers for July and Aug. we're revisied higher. The growth was broad based in many job sectors. The stock market Luv's it,Gold has given up what little gains it had this year! It also put to rest the idea the recovery has peaked!

I'll take it! My 401k got a bit of a bruise this week. lol
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    This morning the Sept. Nonfarm report was released,and it was strong!The number was 248K vs.205k est. The unployment came in at 5.9%,first time below 6% in 5 years.The numbers for July and Aug. we're revisied higher. The growth was broad based in many job sectors. The stock market Luv's it,Gold has given up what little gains it had this year! It also put to rest the idea the recovery has peaked!
    Lol, I don't believe in anything the gubmit prints including their deflated dollars.

Problem with gobt stats is... the polecats manipulate them.

Do not believe me... Pick a stat and research how many times the way it is figured was changed... (And no, it is not to make it better... it is to hide something).

Govts cannot be trusted... simply because they are full of folks who lust for power.

The founders understood this... why are we too stupid to see it?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Amazing how the numbers are good right before an election. Weird.
    Can't wait to see how good next month's numbers will be.

It was exactly this thinking here in 2009,that kept many from making upwards of 300% on there money! Numbers from manufacturing and companies earnings have showed we are in recovery,and are not obtained from our government! These numbers backup this job report!

The economy doesn't stay down forever. Lived through a few of these cycles. We will be back to a stunning economy will almost 4% unemployment before the bubble pops again and throws the workforce onto the unemployment lines. Don't think the president has all that much power over the economy. The fed screws it and then fixes it, and then screws it...
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

It's a shell game. Don't look at the unemployment figures. Look at the civilian labor force participation rate. The civilian labor force participation rate tells a vastly different story. 62.7% We have to go back all the way to 1978 to find a civilian labor force participate rate as low.

Few and fewer of us are working to pay for all the government largess.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CIVPART/
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Amazing how the numbers are good right before an election. Weird.
    Can't wait to see how good next month's numbers will be.
    I totally agree..

Its pretty obvious that the economy is very dependent on the housing market. When the housing bubble happened a few years ago the whole world economy imploded. Now that the housing market is doing much better it boosts everything with it. If people are buying houses, the trades get work. People need to fill there new homes with furniture, flooring, new air conditioners, appliances etc etc. As housing goes so does the economy.

As our American,World Class companies go,so goes the economy!

A strong jobs report???

Seriously????

What an amazing coincidence!!! A strong jobs report from the Obama Administration right before a potentially massive political shift to the right!!!

"These are not the droids you are looking for."
    waves hand condensendingly

Have we so quickly forgotten what Pathological Lying Barry did right before the 2012 election?

I seem to recall another mysteriously amazing strong jobs report conveniently released before the election. I think I remember the corrupt Old Stream Media covering speech after speech from Lying Barry pontificating to the American people not to believe their bank statements and their wallets but instead have faith in the "Hopey/Changey" bestowed upon the lowly working masses from Dear Leader Benevolent Barry.

Wasn't it equally amazing how quiet the corrupt Old Stream Media was after Lying Barry won reelection, the BLS un-enjoyment estimates were mysteriously revised downward???

I heard that the word gullible can't be found in the dictionary.

God Bless gullible minds of mush. We deserve the corrupt government we elect to positions of power to control every aspect of our daily toils.

If you want to see an honest jobs report google the BLS U6 numbers and definitions and tell me what a great job Big Giant Brain Barry has done over the last six years.

^^^This!^^^

To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast