Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long...

How long...

How long can you hold your breath?

All right gents, ante up and place your bets.

How many days will pass before the Old Stream uses LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling's blatantly racist remarks to smear all Democrats as the racist they pretend they aren't?

The few progressives here... please explain the absence of hypocrisy when the Old Stream Media covers up progressive racism yet takes each and every opportunity to smear all conservatives as racists?

According to records obtained by the independent data research tool Littlesis.org – maintained by the Public Accountability Initiative – the owner of the LA Clippers embroiled in controversy has only donated to Democratic candidates.

Between 1990 and 1992 Donald Sterling made a $2,000 donations to the former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley, a $1000 donation to current Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, as well as a $1000 donation to the recalled former governor of California Gray Davis. Despite having a 100% track record of donating to Democrats, Littlesis.org has no records of him donating
    to either of President Barack Obama’s election campaigns ...

Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    How long can you hold your breath?

All right gents, ante up and place your bets.

How many days will pass before the Old Stream uses LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling's blatantly racist remarks to smear all Democrats as the racist they pretend they aren't?

The few progressives here... please explain the absence of hypocrisy when the Old Stream Media covers up progressive racism yet takes each and every opportunity to smear all conservatives as racists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVl_IJV5eI

Liberals are much more racist than conservatives.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

Liberals are much more racist than conservatives.
    Couldn't agree more. Progressives profess to care more about minorities and the poor no matter race, creed, sex or religion yet refuse to acknowledge that all of their 'well intended policies' serve to harm minorities and the poor more than doing nothing at all.

I live in Los Angeles and stayed up to watch TMZ on FOX (based here in LA), channel 11 FOX News at 10pm and channel 4 NBC at 11pm and Donald Sterling was the lead story plus dominated the sports segment. And I bet you can't guess what was never mentioned once, (insert your own sarcasm here).

Gents, this story feels like it's going to become a huge issue.

Here's the link to the entire TMZ video.

Let me not forget the irony of all time.

Just as Greedy Harry demanded Republicans apologize for 'supporting' Bundy the Bozo's racist remarks...
    I demand the NAACP apologize for supporting Sterling and preparing to give their Lifetime Achievement Award to a blatant racist.

The Los Angeles chapter of the National Assn. for the Advancement of Colored People had been scheduled to give Sterling the group's lifetime achievement award at its May 15 banquet. At that event, the NAACP chapter also planned to give its first "person of the year" awards to L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti and the Rev. Al Sharpton, according to the organization's website. ...

This growing kerfuffle couldn't happen to a more deserving group. (What smug little Tea Partier I am).
    Last edited by biodieselman; 04-27-2014 at 03:07 AM.

The racism industry is the most profitable business in the history of America. It has resulted in trillions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money being transferred to the black community along with all kinds of other perks such as job slots for blacks and lower admission standards for blacks. Then other groups were considered "minorities" such as Mexicans and white women. It is the bedrock of the power base of the democratic party. The housing bust of 2006 was about liberals in congress trying to secure a lock on the Hispanic vote and other minorities--always with our tax dollars of course. Racism is the foundation of wealth transfer at the federal government level. Of course in reality there isn't much racism at all coming from the majority white population. So, the libtards must INVENT racism. They have strong support from the whacky U.S. news media libtards. Establishment republicans are too cowardly to stand up against these false charges of racism. The liberal left has absolutely no desire to end racism. The liberals are desperate for racism to continue. That's why incidents like this thing with the Clippers owner are blown all out of proportion. How do you stop it? I don't know for sure. Because it seems to me that to stop the racism industry would be the death blow to the democratic party.
    The historical record is clear. Nations rise on economic nationalism. They descend on free trade. - Patrick J. Buchanan Suicide of a Superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The racism industry is the most profitable business in the history of America. It has resulted in trillions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money being transferred to the black community along with all kinds of other perks such as job slots for blacks and lower admission standards for blacks. Then other groups were considered "minorities" such as Mexicans and white women. It is the bedrock of the power base of the democratic party. The housing bust of 2006 was about liberals in congress trying to secure a lock on the Hispanic vote and other minorities--always with our tax dollars of course. ...
    Carter The Clown initiated the chain of events causing in the housing bubble collapse by signing the Community Reinvestment Act in 1977, resulting in our present day floundering 'Obama Economic Recovery'.

But let's be fair. Both Bushes and Clinton signed legislation that exacerbated the unintended results of badly written laws. I believe the purported purpose to increase home ownership was an honorable intention but the bill put on Carter's desk was written by corrupt legislators from both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    ... Racism is the foundation of wealth transfer at the federal government level. Of course in reality there isn't much racism at all coming from the majority white population. So, the libtards must INVENT racism.
    I couldn't agree more that progressives "... INVENT racism. ...". We've all seen the Old Stream Media fabricate controversy from whole cloth by selectively editing stories with intent to smear conservatives.

But I disagree that all conservatives are Boehner Crybaby pushovers. I believe we are witnessing the growth of a spine from the young bloods such as Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and others. Below is a recent example.

Republican National Committee spokesman Sean Spicer angrily rejected CNN anchor Carol Costello’s claim that Republicans must answer for rancher Cliven Bundy’s racist comments, noting that “when similar issues happen on the left, there is ZERO COVERAGE.”

Costello opened the segment with a loaded question. ”There are some who say that Mr. Bundy’s racial comments affect the Republican Party as a whole,” she said. “In your mind, does it?”

“No,” Spicer said simply. “What I find fascinating — as the chief spokesman of the Republican Party — is that when a guy who has a problem with cattle grazing, and has a discussion about the size of government and the overreach of the federal government makes a comment, every reporter calls the Republican National Committee asking for comment.”

“But yet when similar incidents happen time and again on the left, there is zero coverage,” he noted. “Absolutely zero.” Spicer noted that anti-black, anti-Semitic comments made by Illinois’ Democratic Governor Pat Quinn were ignored for days by the national media.

Costello pushed back, playing comments from Crystal Wright, editor of ConservativeBlackChick.com, ...

Spicer refused to play along. “That’s just patently not true,” he retorted. “The issue of Cliven Bundy has absolutely nothing to do with this party. Zero. He is a Nevada rancher that had a beef with the federal government’s continued overreach.”

The spokesman continued to accuse Costello and her colleagues of ignoring similar stories from the left ...

But Christie wouldn’t bite either. “I agree with what Sean had to say, and it’s a very important point to make here,” he said. “Mr. Bundy does not speak for the Republican Party.”

“What I take exception to is the sort of feeding frenzy in the media, talking about, oh, Mr. Bundy came out with those racist comments and he somehow embodies all Republicans,” he continued.

“I look back at an individual who is the Senate Majority Leader, who is from Nevada, who referred to President Obama as a ‘Negro’ who is ‘light-skinned,’” he noted, referring to Democratic Sen. Harry Reid.

“If Democrats want to tar the Republican Party with one bigot, with one racist in Nevada who’s a rancher, I suspect we ought to take a look at the Senate Majority Leader from Nevada who used the ‘Negro’ word in very demeaning terms,” Christie asserted.

Costello still wouldn’t give up. “But Ron, I think the problem here is the Democratic Party doesn’t have a problem in attracting minorities and the Republican Party does.”

“Because you guys don’t cover it, though, Carol!” Spicer interrupted.

“Seriously?” Costello retorted mockingly. “Because of the media? Only?” And on it went from there.
    Whenever I hear a progressive spew the words racism/racist, the image that forms in my mind is the cymbal banging clown dressed monkey wind up toy.

Returning to topic, watched Rev. Fat Al and the NAACP Talking Head on Sunday morning NBC and CBS Meet the Press. That's right, you guessed it, nary a mention that racist Sterling is a Democrat supporter.

Am I the only one watching the Old Stream Media wring their soft tiny hands over a huge nationwide story on blatant racism in total amazement as the Old Stream Media has yet to invoke a single surly liberal pejorative such as Tea Party, Conservative, Republican, etc.?

(Apologies for the long post.)

Lets see... Sterling isnt getting his award... its all over the news...... Obama called him ignorant....

Looks like Sterling...who is jewish... was worried about what his jewish friends would think about his little gal pal hanging around with black folks.

That old gal got her hooks in him deep too....... a freaking condo, a couple of cars......

Donald Sterling used the couple's money to buy Stiviano a Ferrari, two Bentleys, and a Range Rover and that Stiviano took possession of a $1.8 million duplex through fraud. Sterling also gave her nearly $250,000 in cash, the court document says.

anyhow... wonder if he will have to sell the team.

Wonder if any of the black players....lol will just quit or sit out the games if it means they wont get paid....lol

They say things like this happen in threes..... wonder who is next.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Carter The Clown initiated the chain of events causing in the housing bubble collapse by signing the Community Reinvestment Act in 1977, resulting in our present day floundering 'Obama Economic Recovery'.

But let's be fair. Both Bushes and Clinton signed legislation that exacerbated the unintended results of badly written laws. I believe the purported purpose to increase home ownership was an honorable intention but the bill put on Carter's desk was written by corrupt legislators from both parties.

I couldn't agree more that progressives "... INVENT racism. ...". We've all seen the Old Stream Media fabricate controversy from whole cloth by selectively editing stories with intent to smear conservatives.

But I disagree that all conservatives are Boehner Crybaby pushovers. I believe we are witnessing the growth of a spine from the young bloods such as Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and others. Below is a recent example.

Whenever I hear a progressive spew the words racism/racist, the image that forms in my mind is the cymbal banging clown dressed monkey wind up toy.

Returning to topic, watched Rev. Fat Al and the NAACP Talking Head on Sunday morning NBC and CBS Meet the Press. That's right, you guessed it, nary a mention that racist Sterling is a Democrat supporter.

Am I the only one watching the Old Stream Media wring their soft tiny hands over a huge nationwide story on blatant racism in total amazement as the Old Stream Media has yet to invoke a single surly liberal pejorative such as Tea Party, Conservative, Republican, etc.?

(Apologies for the long post.)
    I watched the video clips of Rand Paul's response after the Bundy racism thing. Rand Paul was just another goober falling all over himself about how horrible and despicable these racist words were from Bundy's mouth. He was just as much a whiney little *itch as Juan Williams or any other professional race baiter like Big Al or Rev. JJ. There wasn't one media person who stood up for Bundy except Joesph Farah at World Net Daily. For some reason these cowardly republicans are scared to death of being called out by the racism industry. It's the one thing they refuse to talk about. We're really lucky we are even allowed to talk about here on HVAC-Forum.
    The historical record is clear. Nations rise on economic nationalism. They descend on free trade. - Patrick J. Buchanan Suicide of a Superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Lets see... Sterling isnt getting his award... its all over the news...... Obama called him ignorant....

Looks like Sterling...who is jewish... was worried about what his jewish friends would think about his little gal pal hanging around with black folks.

That old gal got her hooks in him deep too....... a freaking condo, a couple of cars......

Donald Sterling used the couple's money to buy Stiviano a Ferrari, two Bentleys, and a Range Rover and that Stiviano took possession of a $1.8 million duplex through fraud. Sterling also gave her nearly $250,000 in cash, the court document says.

Wonder if any of the black players....lol will just quit or sit out the games if it means they wont get paid....lol

I don't want any blacks moving in next to me. They always cause trouble, they play that loud ****** music all the time, they trash out the units, they get into fights with their girlfriends and other family members, one black guy next to me started a rumor that I was a pedophile just because he didn't like me. It took a year for it to go away. I don't want any blacks coming to my game either--whatever my game is. What do you think should happen to me corny?

I know a few blacks that don't want blacks ( they use a different word) moving in next to them, so nothing should happen to you

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I know a few blacks that don't want blacks ( they use a different word) moving in next to them, so nothing should happen to you
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

How about calling him a democrat like what would have been done if he were a republican?
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

Well, sterling isnt doing this based on his political leanings...... he is doing it so his other jewish sports and business magnates dont see his whore sitting there with a bunch of n words.

Want me to call him a dem jew.......

He is a dem jew...

Miss Israel is a black ethiopian gal....... I bet she is to Israel what Jason Bullock.... is to cliven bundy. T O K E N
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Sterling is at least a legitimate business man. Bundy is just a simple thief, stealing from you and me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast