Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Likes

Man, Trumps A Complete Moron

Going after that dead soldiers wife now..... Aint this guy got an ounce of common sense..... We know he knows nothing of compassion...empathy... but man... he just aint got no common sense.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politi...all/index.html

yea... fake news.... lol

but we have his tweets........ I would say they would make good campaign material for someone in 2020..... but man... at the rate chowder head is going..... I mean... president bone spur........ nobody is going to have to campaign against him.

Original title of the thread was Trumps a Complete B*st*rd... but I didnt know if the mods would want a title like that.

So I changed it.....

Cause I am magnanimous.....

Just a magnanimous guy...... nothing special......

Good Lord... someone should tell him to just shut the F up...... let this thing die....... and be forgotten.

But NOOOOOOOOO he aint gonna let it go.... and it aint gonna be forgotten.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

2. Likes ksefan, buford, smeq, MadMasticator liked this post
    Post Likes
    Can't we just ban corny. He pushes these hate posts to the limit every day. No room for discussion here, just hate charges against Trump and no worth while discussion to ensue. Just made to make you mad and no other reason. Gees Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Arguing with a dead soldiers wife is a no win situation. Anyone with half a brain would have apologized. Trump lies are the everyday norm now. Thank you very much.

Post Likes
    Corny anti Trump talk will get you banned :-) , at least wait until his eight years is up LOLROTF, give Trump a chance.

“The more dirt you kick on him, the higher the mountain he stands on”.

You heard it here first !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Going after that dead soldiers wife now..... Aint this guy got an ounce of common sense..... We know he knows nothing of compassion...empathy... but man... he just aint got no common sense.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politi...all/index.html

yea... fake news.... lol

but we have his tweets........ I would say they would make good campaign material for someone in 2020..... but man... at the rate chowder head is going..... I mean... president bone spur........ nobody is going to have to campaign against him.

Original title of the thread was Trumps a Complete B*st*rd... but I didnt know if the mods would want a title like that.

So I changed it.....

Cause I am magnanimous.....

Just a magnanimous guy...... nothing special......

Good Lord... someone should tell him to just shut the F up...... let this thing die....... and be forgotten.

But NOOOOOOOOO he aint gonna let it go.... and it aint gonna be forgotten.
    At least he don't spend his days on a roof eh.

https://youtu.be/wFeC25BM9E0

Post Likes
    Corny, do you need a hug?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Can't we just ban corny. He pushes these hate posts to the limit every day. No room for discussion here, just hate charges against Trump and no worth while discussion to ensue. Just made to make you mad and no other reason. Gees Thank you very much
    Corny's post got four likes including mine, so apparently some people out here appreciate what he has to say.

As for wanting to ban someone for expressing his opinion, well...that sounds rather un-American to me, Glenn. Do you not support free speech for all?!

10. Likes ksefan liked this post
    Post Likes
    Man, corny posts like a moron.

Just don’t read it Glenn, it’s left wing propaganda with no individual thought. He may say something funny every now and then but that’s getting rarer and rarer. It’s like a bad car wreck, you can’t help but look 👀.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Corny's post got four likes including mine, so apparently some people out here appreciate what he has to say.

As for wanting to ban someone for expressing his opinion, well...that sounds rather un-American to me, Glenn. Do you not support free speech for all?!
    Not for lunitics who spew nothing but hate with their posts Mad.

Nothing to discuss or debate with corny's post.

He spews pure hatred for the pure shock value and not intended for a civilized debate on real issues.

ARP is supposed to he a place to debate and dicuss issues and not a site to vomit up all your evil thoughts (thinly masked vulgar words) in a vile format worthy of a radical web site.

Definitely not appropriate for a site approved for family viewing as K has requested many times in the past.

Nice to know you spport this trash. Thank you, thank you very much.

Post Likes
    I bet that if someone produced footage of trump spitting on vets and calling them names as they were returning home at the airport...... that several on here would be making excuses for him.....

what a shame......

This woman just buried her husband.... a freaking green beret..... and Trump.... my god..... he is an embarrassment to this country.

Of course to Trump.... a soldier is just someone who couldnt find a good job..... Thats how he looks at it...... peasants.... somebodys gotta go... might as well be the poor and uneducated and those whos daddy couldnt pay a doctor off.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

14. Likes ksefan liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I bet that if someone produced footage of trump spitting on vets and calling them names as they were returning home at the airport...... that several on here would be making excuses for him.....

what a shame......

This woman just buried her husband.... a freaking green beret..... and Trump.... my god..... he is an embarrassment to this country.

Of course to Trump.... a soldier is just someone who couldnt find a good job..... Thats how he looks at it...... peasants.... somebodys gotta go... might as well be the poor and uneducated and those whos daddy couldnt pay a doctor off.
    Because Trump would never spit on a Veteran of the Armed Forces. The media spins stuff and you spin it more (as does social media) and post it as if it’s real when in reality it’s just a bunch of garbage coming from the left wing propaganda complex. Is akin to taking a verse from The Bible and using it for your agenda like modern day isis.

And you’re smart enough to know all that yet you still do it solely for entertainment rather than lacing up your boots and trying to make America greater.

Garbage in = Garbage out, the MSM can’t figure this simple mathematical fact out.

Post Likes
    President bone spur is a keeper.
    First he attacks McCain, who not only served with honor but also endured God knows what as a POW. And then at the very least can’t take the higher road with a pregnant 24 year old woman, who’s green beret husband was killed while he was fighting for our country. Talk about crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Likes bigtime, ksefan liked this post
    Post Likes
    He actually has spit on vets several times maybe not physically but metaphorically.

The new york party life was his vietnam thing..... attacking mccain and all prisoners of war.... this whole niger thing...... Man... its all an insult to men and women in uniform and those that have served.

Cant you see that...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast