Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is America at its best!

Yeah, we are in ARP, and we know the A stands for America.

Now this video, IMO, tells the spirit of America:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKcEhTd-Ck

I literally dare any of you goofy liberals to find something wrong with this... Go ahead, clear up any doubt about your lack of intelligence...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

I literally dare any of you goofy liberals to find something wrong with this... Go ahead, clear up any doubt about your lack of intelligence…

All the Liberals left the room. You're talking to yourself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    All the Liberals left the room. You're talking to yourself now.
    Tell you what Brian... If you are man enough... I will meet you in the CAGE (forum)... ask them to lock the door, and we can settle this...

Oh yeah... I heard at Comfortech folks found out you were not an HVAC/R dude, actually the rumor is you are a window replacement person...
    And as such, you are no longer a PRO member...

Sad...

Oh well... I guess since you no longer qualify for the CAGE... then I do not have to break a (minor) sweat keeping the good name of conservatives in place...

All in fun my friend...

BTW: Even though I am friends with some of the MODS... I have NO influence on what happens at H-talk (and would not lower myself to asking them for a favor... that would be behaving like an elitist liberal... beneath my professinalism). Each poster at H-talk earns their own treatment. And since I have been around for almost a decade, over 20K posts, and NEVER had a mandatory vacation... looks to me like my conservative style earned me a good name.
    Just common sense my friend...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

I literally dare any of you goofy liberals to find something wrong with this... Go ahead, clear up any doubt about your lack of intelligence...
    Ok I couldn't help it.

GA this just proves how sick you really are. This child receiving a gift that could change his life and all you could think of is politics. SAD SAD SAD. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though because right wingers seem to have a twisted view that just defies logic.

(could someone repost this - the cowardly ignore button is probably in the way.)
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Ok I couldn't help it.

GA this just proves how sick you really are. This child receiving a gift that could change his life and all you could think of is politics. SAD SAD SAD. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though because right wingers seem to have a twisted view that just defies logic.

(could someone repost this - the cowardly ignore button is probably in the way.)
    Typical liberal behavior...

NEVER admit one is wrong... just spin to look good.

Libbies will never learn.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

And I notice Salty does not bother to reply until his libby buddy has the light of day shone on him...

Divert attention when one is found out...

CLASSIC liberal behavior... their thoughts and behavior cannot handle scrutiny.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

The leftists just don't understand how this is what makes America. It is what moves it along, not big government. Or at least it used to be.

They can't wrap their twisted little brains around how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    The leftists just don't understand how this is what makes America. It is what moves it along, not big government. Or at least it used to be.

They can't wrap their twisted little brains around how that works.
    Just my twisted $0.02 here...

The reason is libbies are inherently lazy and greedy (like spoiled children); looking for a handout from someone else (and at someone else's expense).
    If that is indeed true... it all makes sense.

Whoops...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

So this is what we are supposed to believe.

Only right wingers care enough about others to support charitable organizations.

Left wingers are greedy spoiled children that would never support something even remotely connected to charity.

All the rest (the majority) that are somewhere in the middle don't count when it comes to just about everything because they won't choose sides.

What brain washing center got to you guys? They certainly did a great job.

Leftists only do charitable things when someone else is looking. They have a Prius in the driveway for their neighbors to see and to take to the events where their elitist friends will say "Good show there Trevor".
    But they also have a 15 mpg Range Rover they use 95% of the time. LOL

But yes, I think it's pretty apparent that true conservatives are truly charitable. It's from their heart. Liberals are about show.

Just a test. Hey salty? How much time and money did you donate to the needy last year. I'd tell you how much I did, but I'm conservative. No one knows but the people I dealt with and my wife. But I'd bet just about anything, it was much, much more than you.
    Last edited by Brian8383; 09-16-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    But yes, I think it's pretty apparent that true conservatives are truly charitable. It's from their heart. Liberals are about show.

Just a test. Hey salty? How much time and money did you donate to the needy last year. I'd tell you how much I did, but I'm conservative. No one knows but the people I dealt with and my wife. But I'd bet just about anything, it was much, much more than you.
    X2...

Conservatives do the right thing (not the right wing thing, the right thing) because it is right. Funny thing, conservatives know the difference and know what is right... I sometimes wonder if libbies do... they surely do not speak and behave as they do.
    Libbies, on the other hand, are masters at gaming the system... and do whatever they perceive to produce the image they want to communicate. They do not realize it does not take a grade school graduate to see through their silly-ness.

I have a Washington ($1 bill) that says most of the conservatives at ARP give and volunteer more than the libbies. Any takers of the bet?
    BTW: Govt service or govt sponsored does not count... has to be private sponsored and private managed, non-profit, charity and volunteer.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast