Bobby Jindal is my man for 2016, but I would also consider Ted Cruz

Not going to vote for any establishment republican ever again. How about you? Have you heard Jindal speak?

I like Jundal, I also like Dr Ben Carson, if he decides to run

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Not going to vote for any establishment republican ever again. How about you? Have you heard Jindal speak?
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Cosby/Cain 2016...

Carson is cool, but he talks from an ivory tower.

Scott Walker of WI is interesting, but he's a big fish in a small pond, and he's not trying to move up.

Jindal's a good man. Hurricane Katrina, Louisiana politicians, and BO have set the stage for him. He could have a chance, but he hasn't developed a lot of clout. I think he's preparing for future gambits.

Ted Cruz is great, but drastic. He's a good senator. He should run for governor.

Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney have been developing political interest and clout for several years. They are in position to run and win.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney have been developing political interest and clout for several years. They are in position to run and win.
    Jeb Bush = Mitt Romney = Chris Christie = Establishment Republican = Loser Boy. Thank you very much.

Only republican who has a chance for 2016 is Rand Paul. He is the only one with a chance of attracting young voters and without the millennials any republican candidate will loose to the locked up black vote.

Im not sure the country is ready or wants another Bush or Clinton in the WH.

The country has been ruled by these two families long enough, time for a change.

I like Rand Paul, but honestly all I want is a SMART, common sense constitutionalists that understands, and demands the Federal government act and GOVERN like our forefathers wanted.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Only republican who has a chance for 2016 is Rand Paul. He is the only one with a chance of attracting young voters and without the millennials any republican candidate will loose to the locked up black vote.
    You make a good point, but I don't think the large conservative block of the republican party is going to go for Rand Paul.

Christie has charisma (which got Clinton and Obama elected) but admittedly I don't know much about him.
    I was not impressed with Mitt and he struck me as not thinking through before he speaks and embarrased himself and ruffled some feathers when he was overseas.
    I would rather not see another Bush even run.
    I think a Paul/Jindal ticket could be a viable combination.
    Hillary is going to make a run for it but she could also self destruct.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Obama got the black vote, would hillary get the women's vote? Only one way to find out I guess.