02-28-2004, 01:28 PM
3 Poisoned By Carbon Monoxide
11-Year-Old, Grandparents Hospitalized
Furnace gas fumes overcome three
02-28-2004, 11:50 PM
COLUMBUS, Ohio 3 Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Victims Put In Hyperbaric Chamber
Chicago family overcome by CO fumes
Carbon Monoxide In Your Home
What Is Carbon Monoxide?
02-29-2004, 09:44 AM
03-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Restaurant diners poisoned by carbon monoxide
He's a lucky man: Councilman escapes carbon monoxide poisoning
03-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Michael Frosdick , 19, and Keith Reynolds , 17, had only moved into their Yarmouth flat three weeks before they died of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
SCRANTON -- Dorothy Latanision kept to herself, enjoyed collecting trinkets from flea markets and always made sure to say hello to her neighbors.
03-02-2004, 08:35 PM
JACKSON, Mich., Consumers Energy Urges Customers to Install Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Chicago Carbon monoxide sends 5 to the hospital
TWO men responsible for gassing a pair of teenage friends to death at their rented flat were regularly spotted buying gas fires and cookers from auctions for as little as £1.50.
03-03-2004, 08:34 PM
NEWARK, Ohio Children Sickened Inside Local School
Grand Rapids, MI Woman and sons saved after carbon monoxide fills house
Lackawanna County Chief Deputy Coroner Joseph Swoboda said Ms. Latanision died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
NEWARK Blessed Sacrament closed after students, teachers fall ill
Parents called in to pick up students
PITTSBURGH Assistant Westmoreland Coroner Dennis Johns said the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation.
Iceland Sports Complex in east Louisville remains closed after the ice rink had to be shut down twice last weekend because of high levels of carbon monoxide.
03-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Woman and sons saved after carbon monoxide fills house
HVAC service technician saves family lives
This is the type of headlines that we should be seeing.
Brian Rudman: Bridge fume-trap looks like stab at pedestrian asphyxiation
It's always nice to know that when you collapse from carbon monoxide poisoning halfway across, an ambulance will be able to whip you along to Auckland City Hospital
'Vital' safety appeal after Dominic's death
Guard against carbon monoxide poisoning
NEWARK -- High concentrations of carbon monoxide coming from an older model cooking stove late Wednesday morning sickened a dozen children and three adults at a Newark parochial school, forcing it to close for the day.
03-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Furnace technician saves mom, two sons near Grand Rapids
Jason Smit, who has worked for 1 1/2 years at Frontier Heating & Cooling in nearby Grand Rapids, found the family members Wednesday afternoon on a bed in the master bedroom,
Can we hear one big way to go Jason?
[Edited by MechAcc on 03-04-2004 at 06:11 PM]
03-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Calif. legislator targets CO poisonings
03-06-2004, 10:07 AM
03-07-2004, 12:03 PM
03-08-2004, 07:34 PM
4 People Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning collapsed chimney