Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Bengals for real?

this may be an immature post, as we will be able to tell more after Sundays battle with the ravens, but i am curious what you guys think.

i will admit i am a bit one sided as i am a die hard bengals fan and hail from cinci originally. i think with the fact they are 3-0, hopefully about to be 4-0, in the conference they have a good shot to win the afc north. we have the ravens number, with 7 out of the last 9 games being won by cinci.

do you think the afc north is one of the toughest conferences in the nfl? can cinci beat the steelers twice in one year? i am just happy we are winning for once and the confidence is being built back up.

WHO DEY!!!

Thats one of the toughest picks of the week. Your at home, and the Ravens are favored by 3. But I know your both tough teams. I see this one as a coin toss, and will pick the Ravens as the desperate team wanting to catch up on the division. Ravens win and your tied, loose and you have a 2 game lead. I saw last week they can play with ALOT of emotion. I think the edge goes to the Ravens. But it's just a gut feeling. No real reason.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Ravens..... There just a good team!
    I think the colts conference is probably the toughest. Well at least till this year. The Titans and the Jaguars have bummer years this yr. Normally Indy Jax and Tenn fight tooth and nail in that conference. Who knows what the rest of the season will bring. But at least Houston is showing up to games!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

I hope they are for real this time. But I have been a fan since 1980. Seen this before. Been there done that. We have season tickets in the north end zone 16 rows up. There are still 3500 tickets for sale. It might not be on TV around here.

We will see Sunday. If we can beat the Ravens and the Steelers in the next two weeks it will be smooth sailing from then on........if not it will be another up hill climb and battle like always.

Bengals will not beat the Ravens or Steelers again this season.

It will be the Steelers and Ravens fighting for division title again with Bengals 3rd and once again the Browns in the basement!
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Adam, you drew me out on this one............LOL

Any game the Bengals play in this year will always be a nail-biter. You never know which team will show up to play. Hopefully, since they drew blood with Chicago 2 weeks ago, that same intensity will follow them for the Ravens game.

I'm still not drinking the Kool-Aid on this team this year, but it's certainly on the table.

Bengals win 24-21, Palmer goes 20/25 with an interception and 1 TD pass to Ochocinco, Cedric Benson rushes for 110 yards and 2 TD carries, Bengals defense comes up big with a stifling goal line stand to end the game.

Or at least I think so..............

Quote Originally Posted by phbsales View Post
    Adam, you drew me out on this one............LOL

Any game the Bengals play in this year will always be a nail-biter. You never know which team will show up to play. Hopefully, since they drew blood with Chicago 2 weeks ago, that same intensity will follow them for the Ravens game.

I'm still not drinking the Kool-Aid on this team this year, but it's certainly on the table.

Bengals win 24-21, Palmer goes 20/25 with an interception and 1 TD pass to Ochocinco, Cedric Benson rushes for 110 yards and 2 TD carries, Bengals defense comes up big with a stifling goal line stand to end the game.

Or at least I think so..............
    ESPN and NFL.COM are picking Cinci to win on Sunday. Ravens will be an easier game than the Steelers in the 'burgh by far. If we can go 5-1 in the division (i think we prolly will lose in the 'burgh next week) I will be super happy.

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    ESPN and NFL.COM are picking Cinci to win on Sunday. Ravens will be an easier game than the Steelers in the 'burgh by far. If we can go 5-1 in the division (i think we prolly will lose in the 'burgh next week) I will be super happy.
    bengals already beat cleveland twice?....

I'm a big Bears fan, I was shocked at how well Cinci looked. And the Bears played like crap.....as always. But Baltimore and Pitts in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by stay gold jonny View Post
    I'm a big Bears fan, I was shocked at how well Cinci looked. And the Bears played like crap.....as always. But Baltimore and Pitts in the end.

Do ya'll love that "Franchise QB" ya got??? Have ya bought a cutler jersey yet?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Yeah, I'm starting to think Chicago is where QB's go to end their careers.
    Look at how Orton is doing Denver, not bad. MAybe Grossman is good too! LMAO!!!

Oh yeah, true Bears fans don't buy QB jersey's! Lol

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast