A woman takes a lover during the day while her husband is at work.Her 9 yr.old son comes home unexpectedly,so she puts him in the closet and shuts the door.Her husband also comes home,so she puts her lover in the closet with the little boy.The little boy says dark in here.The man says yes it is.Boy I have a baseball.Man thats nice.Boy you want to buy it?Man no thanks.Boy my dad's outside.Man ok how much?Boy 250.In the next few weeks it happens again,that the boy and the lover are in the closet togather.Boy I have a baseball glove,the lover remembering the last time,ask the boy how much?Boy 750.Man fine.A few days later the father says to the boy grab your glove,lets go outside and toss the baseball back and forth.Boy says I can't I sold them.The father ask how much he sold them for?Boy 1000.The father says thats terrible to over charge your friends like that,thats way more than those two things cost,I'm to take you to church and make you confess.They go to church and the father makes the little boy go in the confession booth and closes the door.The boy says, dark in here,the priest says don't start that ....again.