Grrrrr...it's just been one of those days!

I've been gone since last Sunday doing a commissioning project, which went pretty well.

Got to SLC and my flight was canceled. Sure they got me on another flight....six freaking hours later. So here I sit, into the third hour and the stinking WiFi here keeps going out. On for 5, off for 20.

All I wanted to do was get home early and spend some time with the wife. Now I wont get home till after midnight. Grmmmph.

Another rant: I'm sick and tired of flying these stinking Canadian Regional Jets!

Rant over, and terribly board.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Not been the best one here either.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Commissioning our new building. The designers must have had a sense of humour as they made it physically impossible to get to some of the VAV's, valves and coils (conduit and piping in the way). We're making up a deficiency list but I will not be holding my breath on the hope they will fix the issues. I guess no one ever told them we might have to do some maintenance at some point in time. Not that the clean room conditions and radio isotopes would make access that much more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I've been gone since last Sunday doing a commissioning project, which went pretty well.

Got to SLC and my flight was canceled. Sure they got me on another flight....six freaking hours later. So here I sit, into the third hour and the stinking WiFi here keeps going out. On for 5, off for 20.

All I wanted to do was get home early and spend some time with the wife. Now I wont get home till after midnight. Grmmmph.

Another rant: I'm sick and tired of flying these stinking Canadian Regional Jets!

Rant over, and terribly board.
    Ha ha! Jokes on you! We all took turns making prank calls to get your flight delayed!